55. (nsfw)

//the promised NSFW-warning//

Brett slowly picked up what looked like a tiny remote control and something he could only assume was meant to go up his ass. His cheeks were burning, but he felt himself get excited at the thought of that.
"I completely understand if it's too much, I just thought it could be fun to play around with it", Eddy quickly explained, but Brett just leaned over and kissed him softly.
"It's great, thank you", he said with a playful smile and put the remote on the table before standing up, much to Eddy's confusion. Brett grinned assuringly at him. "I'll be right back."

The walk back from the bathroom felt strange, but Brett was rather pleased with the fact that the remote had disappeared from the table while he was gone. Eddy was sitting cross-legged innocently on the couch eating his takeaway, having put the tv on.
Brett slid gently onto the couch and grabbed his takeaway as well, trying his best to look normal despite the fact that he had the toy up his ass.

"What do you wanna watch?" Eddy asked, hinting to the tv. Brett shrugged.
"Dunno, you pick something", Brett said, taking a bite of his now lukewarm food. He didn't really pay attention, so when the toy suddenly vibrated he almost choked on a piece of food, letting out a whimper and shifting uncomfortably.
"Whoops, wrong remote", Eddy said innocently, showing him the tiny remote briefly with a grin and grabbed the tv remote instead.

Brett's cheeks lit up as the toy was left on while Eddy flipped through the channels. The vibrations were light, almost nothing at all really, but it made the toy so much more present.
"I guess it's the police show. Nothing else going", Eddy said, putting down the remote and grabbing his food. He looked over at Brett.
"You okay over there, love?" he asked, a playful smile on his lips. Brett blushed again and nodded, taking a bite of his food.

Sitting still was absolutely impossible, and Eddy snickered watching Brett swap positions for the seventh time in just a few minutes.
"Comfortable?" Eddy asked, grinning, and Brett tried to play it cool.
"Mhm yeah, why are you asking?" he said, trying to sound normal as he had another bite of his food.

He almost dropped his food when the vibrations in his ass suddenly got stronger, and he looked over at Eddy whose cheeky grin made him want to hide his face in a pillow. He let out a heavy sigh, trying to focus on getting food from the takeaway box to his mouth. His hand trembled slightly, and he felt the need to shift positions again.
Eddy placed the remote on the table and continued eating his own food, pretending to be completely glued to the television.
"Y... You watching uniformed men on tv again when I'm right here, huh?" Brett said, having to will himself not to stutter. Eddy turned to look at him and laughed a bit.
"I mean, are you wearing a uniform, though?" he joked, and Brett leaned over to playfully slap his arm.

Brett moaned quietly, not able to contain it as the toy touched that spot when he leaned forward. He closed his eyes, feeling the sparks of pleasure travel through his body and his own hardness pressing against the front of his jeans. It only lasted for a moment, as the toy had only slipped past that spot, but oh god did it make Brett want more.
"Fuck", he muttered as he sat back up, trying to collect himself again. Eddy leaned over and kissed him gently.

"We were gonna practice tonight, weren't we?" Eddy asked, trying not to grin as he resumed eating his food. He was almost done, unlike Brett who was still struggling with his shaky hands. Brett blushed hard. Practice with that? When he barely could hold his chopsticks?
"That was the plan", he responded, swallowing hard. He took some food and tried to move it to his mouth, but dropped it back in the box before he could get any further.
"Cool, looking forward to that", Eddy said, grinning at him. Brett looked away and blushed, trying to get his food down.

Eddy was done with his food and set the box down on the table before leaning back, waiting for Brett to be finished with his food.
"You're eating so slowly today", he teased, turning his head to look at him.
"Huh, wonder why", Brett said, pretending to actually wonder. He knew exactly why it was taking so long. The vibrations was painfully slowly building a wave of pleasure that made thinking less and less possible.

It took two whole episodes of the police show for Brett to finish his food, and put down the box. He leaned back and closed his eyes, focusing on the feeling of the toy in is butt and the building wave of pleasure.
"How are you feeling, Bretty?" Eddy asked, leaning over to run a hand through Brett's soft hair. He noticed it was getting somewhat damp with sweat, and couldn't help but smile to himself.
"Rather good, actually", Brett breathed, licking his lower lip. Eddy couldn't could feel his trousers getting tighter just from the sight in front of him. Brett's closed eyes with his lashes resting over pink cheeks and his mouth slightly open, taking deep but shaky breaths. What really turned Eddy on was the fact that he was causing this with the tiny remote in his hand.

"I take it you're ready to practice, then?" Eddy mumbled in his ear before kissing that soft spot just below his ear, causing a whimper from the older man.
"M... Maybe later..?" Brett exhaled, tilting his head back against the back for the couch. Eddy scoffed.
"Come on, either we practice duets for half an hour or I turn it off", Eddy said, raising an eyebrow. Brett whimpered, but didn't move.
"Last chance", Eddy said, holding up the remote demonstratively.
"Fine, fine", Brett breathed and tried to collect himself despite the fact that his entire being just wanted to stay right there.

He stood surprisingly well, and the only hints of the toy Eddy could see was the very obviously pink cheeks, the glazed over look and the still slightly parted lips.
"Let's get going", Brett said, making his way to their studio with Eddy close behind. Eddy grinned to himself, liking the turn their game had taken with this.

They got their violins unpacked and tuned, Brett using slightly longer than he normally would tuning the fifths. Nothing abnormally long that anyone else would notice, but Eddy knew Brett was struggling to keep himself mentally present.
"W... What are we practicing, then?" Brett asked, closing his eyes for just a tiny bit too long for it to count as blinking. Eddy laughed.
"I was thinking maybe to just play through the Navarra and then maybe you wanted to play some Tchaikovsky?" Eddy suggested, sounding as innocent as a man with the remote to his boyfriend's sex toy could sound.
"You're actually suggesting I play Tchaikovsky?" Brett said with a nervous laugh before running a hand through his hair. "Seriously?"
Eddy shrugged.
"It was you who mentioned you needed some feedback on the opening...", Eddy said, feeling like Brett was managing himself too well now.

"Let's play Navarra first and we'll see", Brett sighed, fighting the urge to let his knees give and sit down on the floor. He tightened his bow slightly more, and on Eddy's nod they started playing.
Brett was so happy about the fact that Eddy had chosen a piece they had played around a million times before and that he could just let his fingers work on auto, because the slight movement of his body as he played made everything so much more intense. It was like a maddening tease, just not enough to make him cum.

Immediately after the last note was played, Brett moved to his case to put his violin down, feeling his knees giving.
"I... I don't think I can do the Tchaikovsky, Eddy... God...", he breathed, leaning on his hands on the table he had his case on. Eddy went to pack his own violin, placing it gently back in its case and "accidentally" pressing the controller to make Brett's toy vibrate stronger.

Brett half moaned half cried loudly as his knees gave and most of his weight were supported by his hands on the table.
"Jesus, Eddy", he whimpered and closed his eyes. He could feel it build, and oh god how great would this be if it wasn't for the fact that he was trying to stand up still.
"You alright?" Eddy asked, playfulness in his voice as he shut his case. He drop of sweat ran down Brett's forehead, and he let out a quiet moan.

Brett couldn't respond, because as his knees gave and he sank closer to the floor, the toy moved ever so slightly to touch that spot. He shivered and moaned loudly as the orgasm traveled through his body, only barely able to stay on his feet.
"Holy fuck", he exclaimed as the sticky white liquid soiled his underwear. Eddy could only watch as he came, a mixture of arousal and mischievousness evident on his face.
Brett shook as the toy kept going, still touching that so much more sensitive spot after he came, and ended up on his knees on the floor with sweaty hair clinging to his forehead.
"B... Best.. birthday present", he stuttered, and moaned quietly. "Thank you."