70. (nsfw)

//NSFW//

"I think it's better to lie on my back, but it might not be the same for everyone," Brett said, kissing Eddy again gently. They had been sitting on the edge of the bed for a few minutes now, Eddy dying from the insane amount of nerves.

"I guess we'll try that, then," he said shakily, cheeks reddening as he scooted further onto the bed. Brett moved to his knees next to him, carefully pushing him onto his back on the bed.

"I want you to be comfortable first, you look like you're about to pass out," Brett mumbled, sliding his hands down his stomach and unbuttoned his jeans.

"I feel like I'm about to pass out too, so I guess you're right," he said, sighing at the end when Brett pulled his pants and underwear just enough to get a hold of him.

"We don't want that, do we?" Brett mumbled while lightly moving his hand over Eddy's length. "Would be just like those 'sex sent me to the ER'-episodes."

Eddy leaned his head back and visibly relaxed more at the familiar sensation.
"Nah, that would suck. Don't call the ambulance if I pass out from nervousness about this please."
"I'll suck instead if you're not into this. Same deal as you gave me."
"I'd rather fuck you."
"Fine deal."

Brett let Eddy go and pulled his pants and underwear all the way off instead. Eddy licked his lips nervously.
"God, I'd much rather have the handjob continue at this point."

"I swear, if you're anywhere near as into this as I am we'll have to fight about who's going to be bottom," Brett said as he reached over to the bedside table and found the now half empty bottle of lube. He made a mental note to order more.

"I can't believe it's that good. I literally can't," Eddy mumbled, grabbing a pillow and hiding his face in it. He heard the lid of the lube open with the little click.
"God, we're actually doing this. Oh my god, okay. Okay," he mumbled into the pillow, feeling his nerves tense up again.

"You can still back out, if you don't want to," Brett offered, putting his non-lubed hand on Eddy's thigh. "I'm not about to force you."

"No, I know," Eddy said, still hidden behind the pillow. He took a deep breath in an attempt to calm himself down. "Let's just... Try. Be careful, though."

"Of course, love. I'd never do anything to hurt you on purpose," Brett promised, pushing lightly on Eddy's leg to get him to spread them. "It is gonna feel a bit weird at first, though."

And with that, he slid his hand in between Eddy's cheeks and circled the opening for a bit. Eddy didn't move, and was still hidden behind the pillow.

"It kinda freaks me out that I can't see how you feel about it," Brett mumbled quietly. "Tell me if something hurts or if you want me to stop, okay?"
Eddy nodded from behind the pillow, too embarrassed to move it.

Eddy winced when Brett slowly slid his finger inside and kept it there. It kind of hurt, but not as much as he had expected.
"Are you okay?" Brett asked quietly, feeling incredibly uncertain by the fact that he couldn't see Eddy's face. The sound he had made could be interpreted in both ways, and he simply didn't know if he should stop or continue.

"Y... Yeah, I'm..." Eddy said in a strained voice, but Brett interrupted him.
"Am I hurting you? Please be honest. Does it hurt?"
Eddy went silent for a bit, breathing his way through the hint of a sting.
"No, it's not much, it's... Less than expected."

Brett still still didn't move.
"I... I know it's weird, Eddy, but it actually really freaks me out that I can't see your reactions," he mumbled, stroking his non-occupied hand absentmindedly over Eddy's length.

Slowly, Eddy removed the pillow from his face.
"I'm just so fucking embarrassed, okay?" he mumbled, cheeks burning. "And you're right, it does feel weird."

Brett leaned down and kissed his stomach as that was as high up as he could reach.
"I'll try to find your spot now, if that's alright with you," he said, and Eddy just closed his eyes and nodded.

Eddy couldn't help but tighten his muscles a bit when Brett moved his finger slightly. It felt weird for the most part, that was until...

"Ah!" Eddy exclaimed, feeling the spark of pleasure travel through his body. "Fuck, I think you... Ah!"
Eddy twisted slightly as Brett touched that spot again, biting down hard on his tongue to keep himself from moaning loudly.

"Found it, yeah," Brett smirked, completing his sentence. Seeing Eddy all flustered and with his face twisted in pleasure like that turned him so much on.

"God, do that again?" Eddy pleaded, looking up at Brett with dazed eyes.
"Say please," Brett grinned, and Eddy looked like he was about to explode with embarrassment.
"P...plea...Ah!" Eddy moaned as Brett started moving slowly in and out of him, making sure to brush past the spot on the way. "F... Fuck..."

"Do you want to stretch enough for me to fuck you, or should I just finger you for now?" Brett asked, still not slowing down the movement of his hand. Eddy leaned his head back, trying to think of a coherent reply.

Thinking became even more difficult when Brett placed his other hand firmly around the base of him, still keeping his rythm steady in his ass.
"Holy shit, fuck, Brett... Oh my god...", Eddy gasped loudly, feeling the pleasure wave building fast.

"I guess we'll try that next time instead," Brett smiled as he started moving his hand as well, following the rythm of his finger moving inside him. Eddy twisted in pleasure, and without warning he arched his back and shot all over Brett's hand.
"I fucking love you, Brett."