46. (nsfw)

//NSFW//

Eddy loved just laying on his back as Brett's gentle lips passed over his neck, down his now bare chest before stopping by the bellybutton. He loved how he feather lightly ran a finger over the tower made of his boxers, and tilted his head back as he let out a moan.
"Fuck", Eddy sighed in pleasure, taking a hold of the pillow he was resting his head on. Brett smirked down at him, leaning down to kiss him gently.
"How about we play differently today?" Brett suggested, moving to kiss Eddy's neck while waiting for a reply. Eddy tilted his head to give him better access and exhaled heavily, trying to collect his thoughts.
"What are you suggesting?" he asked, closing his eyes and moving one hand to tangle into Brett's hair. Brett leaned in to almost touch Eddy's ear with his lips, breathing hot air a onto it a few times before speaking, csusing Eddy to shiver.
"How about you being a good boy today, hm?" he murmured, taking the top of Eddy's ear between his teeth and biting down gently. Eddy giggled nervously, combing his hand through Brett's hair.
"Okay", he replied after a while, a smile playing on his lips. "Please be gentle with me, though."
Brett grinned and placed a butterfly kiss on his neck.
"No promises", Brett laughed and ran one finger gently up and down Eddy's chest. "But you'll be fine if you do good."
Eddy looked up at him, trying to ignore the light tickles from Brett's touch.
"Yeah?" he grinned, feeling mischievous but also nervous about what Brett could do if he didn't do as told. He wanted to test the limits.
"Yeah", Brett confirmed as he pulled Eddy's boxers down, finally freeing him. Eddy took a deep breath as the cool air of the room hit him. "And what I want from you right now..." He leaned in close, almost touching his lips against his ear again, grinning to himself. "... is silence."

Just as he had said the last two words, he wrapped his hand around Eddy and squeezed lightly, causing Eddy to moan and tilt his head back. Immediately, Brett's hand disappeared and Eddy groaned in frustration.
"Hey, what did I tell you, huh?" Brett said sternly, grabbing Eddy's chin and making him look at him. Eddy closed his mouth demonstratively, still with that mischievous look in his eyes. Brett frowned.
"Another sound from you and you'll regret it", he threatened, but didn't really manage to sound that threatening. Eddy nodded, but that cheeky smile was not agreeing.
Brett kissed him gently, and snuck his hand down again. He placed his fingers gently around Eddy again, watching Eddy's reaction. Eddy swallowed hard, but kept quiet. That was until Brett so slowly moved his hand up and down, and Eddy let out a whimper. It was a tiny sound, barely a sound at all, but Brett still removed his hand, much to Eddy's frustration.

"That's it", Brett stated, more sternly than before, taking a hold of Eddy's hair to pull him up into a sitting position. "You please me first with that noisy mouth of yours."
Eddy nodded weakly, feeling excited from how hot it was when Brett ordered him around in that stern voice but also frustrated that he stopped just like that over that tiny sound.
Brett sat with his back resting against the headboard, letting Eddy work his way down from his mouth until he got to the point of pulling down his underwear before running his habd through his hair.
"Be a good boy and I'll make you feel real good after, okay?" Brett said, breath getting shorter as Eddy's lips touched just where the elastic of his boxers had been a few moments ago.
"I'll try, but you know I've only done this once before", Eddy mumbled nervously, trying to think how Brett did it for him as that was about as much as he knew apart from some porn here and there. Brett took a hold of his hair again.
"You'll be fine, just... Get going", he said, trying to hide his desperation behind the play.

Eddy did as he was told, feeling proud when he heard Brett's pleased groan as he took him in. He could feel Brett's fingers tighten their grip in his hair, liking the sensation. He tried to move, and was shocked when Brett's hips were what responded to that. He gagged slightly, but managed to move him out enough to avoid the unpleasant sensation.
"Shit", Brett moaned, trying to adjust Eddy's tempo by pulling his hair. He was certain Eddy was a damn natural at this if it was true that he hadn't done it before, because this was nothing like the sloppy blowjobs he had gotten at parties before. It was almost embarrassing how quickly he felt like he was gonna cum any second.
"Fuck, Eddy... Imma... Holy f..." Brett moaned, closing his eyes. Eddy groaned with the light pain of getting his hair pulled like that, mostly because it felt nice.
The vibrations of Eddy's groan was what pushed Brett over the edge. He couldn't help himself when he thrusted into Eddy's mouth, yanking Eddy's hair hard as he curled his fingers around it.

Eddy pulled away and swallowed most of the thick liquid that had shot into his mouth, trying not to look like it was slightly gross. The back of his brain was screaming to make sure Brett was still awake, that he hadn't fallen asleep on him again, but that was quickly pushed aside when Brett spoke.
"Fucking hell Eddy, where did you learn that?" he breathed, still trying to collect himself. The sparks were still travelling through his body, and he wasn't sure they'd stop anytime soon.
"Dunno, just kinda... Did it?" Eddy replied, laying down next to Brett and kissing his cheek. "Did I do good enough?"
Brett grinned and turned his head to kiss Eddy's lips gently, tasting himself as he did.
"Fuck yeah you did, come here", Brett said kissing Eddy's neck while his hand found its way down Eddy's body to wrap around him again. Eddy let out a content sigh and closed his eyes as Brett's gentle fingers moved up and down. It was just too gentle, and Eddy responded by groaning in frustration.
"Please Brett, press harder", he whimpered, leaning his head back into the pillows.
"It'll feel good, I promise", Brett replied as he moved a hand to play with one of Eddy's nipples, gently stroking his index finger over it, flicking it before leaning down to lick it with the tip of his tongue. Eddy whimpered, surprised at how nice that felt. He knew some girls were into that, but that it would feel this good for him?
"Fuck, Brett", he gasped when Brett's hand finally pressed just a bit harder. He wanted to move his hips, to mske it go faster. It felt like just slightly more pressure, a bit faster, he would finally get relief. "Please Brett, please move faster... Please", he begged, squirming and trying to make just something more happen.
Brett just went lighter, frustrating Eddy to no end. It made him want to scream.
"Brett please, you said I did good, you said... Brett...", Eddy rambled, and Brett leaned over to place a gentle kiss on his lips without really changing anything his hand did.
"Shhh love, I'll make you feel good, okay?" Brett murmured and touching their lips together again. He pressed harder, moved faster and moves his other hand to tangle into Eddy's hair, combing through it gently.
"Fuck", Eddy moaned, wanting to tilt his head back more, but was held back by Brett's firm fist in his hair. "I fucking love you, Brett, so fucking much", he groaned as his eyes rolled back and he came. Brett kissed him gently, letting him finish before cuddling up next to him, feeling his chest move rapidly up and down along with hos breathing.
"I love you too, Eddy", he mumbled back and kissed his cheek as he closed his eyes and saved the picture of Eddy's incredibly hot orgasm face in the back of his mind for later use.