54.

It was Brett who signed for the parcel when the delivery guy came with it, since Eddy was out getting groceries and takeaway for them. He set it on the kitchen table, trying to ignore it, but of course curiosity had to get the better of him at some point.
He turned it, trying to get a hint about what it was or where it was bought or something, but it was only the address tag with Eddy's name on it and brown cardboard. Annoying.

Brett went to sit in the living room, trying to ignore the intriguing box being very present in the kitchen. He had already guessed Eddy had gotten him something sexual, but he didn't know exactly what. By the size of it, it couldn't be anything large. The box itself was about the size of that of a new phone, so he quickly ruled out the most obvious option in his mind and tried to think about what could possibly fit in that box.

He jumped when he heard the front door open and realized he had been daydreaming about the contents of that box, having his body halfway react to it. Cheeks reddening, he quickly grabbed a blanket they had lying on the couch and curled up on the couch to hide it.

"Hey, got the takeaway", Eddy said as he walked in, seeing Brett curled up under the blanket. "I take it we're eating in the living room again today?"
"If you don't mind?" Brett said with an innocent smile. "Oh and there's a parcel for you in the kitchen."
Eddy's cheeks lit up as he set the bag of takeaway on the coffee table.
"Did you open it?" he asked nervously, running a hand through his hair.
Brett shook his head and tried his best not to laugh.
"I didn't. Should I?"
"It's your birthday present."
"I figured."

Eddy blushed again, going to the kitchen to put away the groceries, leaving Brett alone in the kitchen. He used the opportunity to shift to a better position under the blanket, still making sure his daydreams were hidden under the blanket.
"Do you want your present now?" Eddy asked from the kitchen, and Brett could hear his reddened cheeks on his voice.
"That's up to you, love", Brett said, smiling to himself.

He heard Eddy move around the kitchen for a bit before he came back with the parcel, red cheeks as expected.
"It's only a few days away. You can have it now", Eddy mumbled, clearly embarrassed, handing the box to him. Brett took the box and looked at it for a moment before looking back at Eddy, who went to sit down in the couch next to him.
"If you don't like it I'll get you something else. Just thought it could be fun, but I get it if..."
"Shh", Brett shushed him, turning the little brown box. "You're gonna reveal what it is before I open it, and that's no fun."

Brett got the tape off and slowly opened the box. Eddy looked like he was about to pass out from nervousness as Brett pulled out the smaller black box from the cardboard.
"The suspense is real", Brett joked, and Eddy let out a nervous giggle. Brett tossed the cardboard box aside and inspected the black box.
"It is a sex toy, isn't it?" he said, not taking his eyes from the box, despite the fact that the box wouldn't really tell him anything. Eddy looked like he was about to implode any second.
"Just open it", he said, wiping his sweaty palms on his jeans.

Brett snorted.
"Impatient?" he asked, leaning over to poke Eddy's arm. Eddy shrugged and ran a hand through his hair.
"Mostly worried I've taken it too far", Eddy mumbled, face turning a beautiful pink.
Brett took a hold of the lid of the black box and put it aside before peeking nervously into the box, cheeks matching Eddy's as he saw what it was.