40.

Eddy had, after much consideration, decided on a concert Hilary Hahn was having the following week with the Queensland symphony orchestra. He had tried to say he could pay for his own ticket, but Brett had insisted he'd pay. Eddy found it kind of sweet, and a bit funny that Brett wanted to be the gentleman, the one to pay and treat Eddy when they went on dates when he had indicated he wanted to be the one to be treated in the bedroom.

The day had passed with the two of them trying to get work done, but constantly getting distracted by each other. They always had something they wanted to tell the other, or felt like giving the other a kiss or something like that.
The latter was the case right now, Brett's laptop almost falling to the floor when Eddy leaned over it to kiss Brett for probably the seventh time in the last thirty minutes. Brett took the hint and moved it to the coffee table.
"It's so hard to work when you keep on doing that", he giggled in a tiny breathing break, and Eddy replied by kissing him again.
"You just look so... I dunno, kissable?" Eddy excused himself with a short laugh. "I can stop doing it if you wanna work..?"
"No, no, I didn't say I wanted you to not do it", Brett mumbled, pulling Eddy closer to kiss him again.
"We need to do some work, though", Eddy breathed against his lips when he felt Brett sneak his hands to rest on his hips.
"Fuck work", Brett mumbled, pressing their lips together again. Eddy grinned.
"I'd rather fuck you", he replied as a whisper, moving to kiss the soft skin beneath his ear instead.

He could feel the heat of Brett's blush as it traveled from the back of his neck and over his cheeks before Brett pushed him slightly away to look in his eyes.
"Like... Fuck fuck?" he asked weakly, nervous. That was way off anything he had ever done, and just the thought of it potentially being nice made him want the earth to swallow him from embarrassment.
"I... I mean, not if you don't want to...?", Eddy half asked, licking his lips nervously. His eyes were locked onto Brett's, but Brett's gaze moved shyly away.
"I uh... Don't know?" he mumbled, blushing again. "I haven't... Uh... Tried that before..."
Eddy swallowed nervously.
"I haven't... Uhm... tried it either", Eddy mumbled back, moving a few messy strands of hair away from Brett's forehead. "But uh, I mean, if you don't... Uh... I mean, we can try the other way..? Not right now, though, but like... Eventually?"
If Eddy's cheeks could catch on fire from blushing, they would do so right now.
"Uh, I think we can just wait... With all that, yeah?", Brett stated, licking his lower lip, still nervous. "For now, at least?"
Eddy nodded, feeling quite embarrassed for hinting to it in the first place. He froze in place, unsure of where to go from there. That was until Brett grabbed the neckline of his t- shirt and pulled him in for another kiss.
"I didn't say I didn't want what we normally do, though", he mumbled in between pressing their lips together, and felt Eddy smile at that.
"I love how you call it what we 'normally' do when it hasn't really been that many times", he giggled, tangling his fingers into Brett's soft hair and touching his lips on the side of Brett's mouth quickly. "Twice, actually, and you don't even remember one of them."
Brett huffed and looked away.
"You know what I mean. Getting each other off", he mumbled, pushing his glasses up. He tried keep his hands from fiddling with the hem of his shirt, but ended up just holding it instead.
"Alright, boyfriend, I'm up for that", Eddy laughed before kissing him again. Brett grinned.
"Boyfriend", he echoed, moving his hands back onto Eddy's hips, smiling like an idiot into the kiss.