85.

It didn't take long before Eddy fell asleep on Brett's shoulder, snoring lightly as they soared through the sky at 30 000ft. The sound of the four engines were calming, and even though he tried his best not to, Brett kept falling asleep as well.

"Mmh, Bretty?" Eddy mumbled adter a while, still half asleep on his shoulder. Brett jolted awake, not having realized he had fallen asleep.

"Yeah, love?" he asked, feeling Eddy shift slightly after Brett's sudden movement as he woke back up. He took his hand and intertwined their fingers. "You okay?"

Eddy nodded, still with his eyes closed.
"Are we there yet?" Eddy yawned, trying to sit up a bit more, but ending up sliding back down onto Brett's shoulder.

"Still another hour, love. Just sleep, I'll wake you," Brett said, turning to kiss the side of his head. He could feel Eddy's hot breath against the lower part of his neck.

"An hour? Damn, how long did I sleep for?" Eddy sighed trying to sit up again. It was obvious that he was still way too sleepy, though. "That's like three hours, right?"

"Four actually, but just sleep if you wanna," Brett said calmly. "I'm sorry I'm not a better pillow, though."

Eddy snorted.
"What are you talking about? You're the best pillow, my all time favourite."

"Funny, I think you're the best pillow," Brett laughed back, and Eddy turned to look at him.

"You can sleep some on me if you wanna? I didn't mean to hog all the sleeping hours..."

Brett kissed him quickly, brushing some hair from his forehead.
"I'll sleep during the next flight, don't worry about it."

It wasn't even half an hour before Eddy had fallen back asleep, leaving Brett to watch their slow decent towards the runway the last half hour of their flight. He saw the light clouds move from being below them to above them.

"Eddy?" Brett said, shaking him gently. Eddy groaned in return. "We're landing, love. I know you like being awake for that."

"Yeah yeah," Eddy sighed and sat up. "How long is the stop in Abu Dhabi anyway?"

"Like three hours? I don't know, really, since this flight was delayed though. I think they are rebooking us when we get there."

...

"Unexpected stopover it is then," Brett sighed as he returned to where Eddy was sitting in the airport. "Look, I'm so sorry this isn't turning out as planned, I..."

Eddy stood up and kissed him quickly to make him shut up. It was completely unnecessary to apologize like that.
"A night in a hotel with you doesn't sound too bad, if I'm honest," Eddy purred, wrapping his arms around his waist.

Brett looked up at him and couldn't help but smile a bit.
"Let's go find the hotel we've been booked into then, so we can start the night," Brett grinned, ignoring the few people staring at them as they walked past them. Brett leaned in to Eddy's ear and whispered. "I can't wait to have you, babe."