44.

Eddy's favourite part of sex was the shower they often took after. He loved how Brett's fingers massaged shampoo into his hair, loved just standing together under the hot water with Brett resting his head on his bare chest. In general just being close to Brett without it being sexual was amazing.
"Mmm... This is the best", Brett mumbled, closing his eyes while Eddy shampooed his hair gently. "Just as nice as getting it pulled when you cum."
Brett's tone was joking, but it still caused a slight blush over Eddy's face.
"Yeah?" Eddy asked, pretending to be incredibly focused on shampooing Brett's hair.
"Yeah, I like it. You should try it sometime", Brett mumbled, feeling Eddy's finger massage in shampoo in the hair just behind his ears.
"You're saying you want to pull my hair while I give you a blowjob?" Eddy asked, raising an eyebrow as he let Brett rinse out the shampoo.
"Hmm well I mean not right now, because I'm done for the day I think, but if you're up for it someday..?" Brett suggested, looking up at Eddy. His cheeks turned bright pink when he saw Eddy's playful smile.
"Sure", Eddy said, leaning down to kiss Brett gently.

They stepped out if the shower, drying off.
"Dry my hair please?", Brett asked followed by a yawn as he held out a towel to Eddy.
"Of course", he replied, taking the towel and carefully dried Brett's hair with it.
As Brett's hair was nearing dry, Eddy felt more and more of Brett's weight lean against him, and he soon realized he was falling asleep.
"Bretty, love?" Eddy said, carefully stroking his cheek to wake him up slightly. "Come on, can't sleep standing up."
"Watch me", Brett mumbled sleepily, resting his head heavily on Eddy's chest, still with his eyes closed.
In a swift movement, Eddy scooped Brett up in his arms.
"Jesus fuck..!" Brett exclaimed, definitely not expecting that. He placed his arms around Eddy's neck, scared he would drop him.
"Chill, I won't drop you", Eddy laughed, carrying towards Brett's bedroom.
"I highly fricking doubt that", Brett said, still holding on to Eddy for dear life when they entered the room.

Eddy laid Brett down on the bed and crawled in after him, pulling the duvet over both of them.
"See, I didn't drop you", Eddy mumbled, kissing Brett's forehead as he pulles him into a cuddle with Brett resting his head on Eddy's chest again.
"One day you will and I'll break my neck or something", Brett mumbled back, cuddling into the crook of Eddy's neck. Eddy chuckled.
"Don't you trust me, hm?" Eddy asked, jokingly hurt. Brett groaned.
"Shut up and let me sleep", he mumbled, closing his eyes. Eddy ran a hand through his still moist hair, smiling to himself.
"Okay, sweet dreams then", Eddy mumbled, kissing his forehead. Moments later, Brett was out like a light, snoring lightly against Eddy's chest. Eddy ran a finger gently over the blue mark just below his ear, seeing Brett shiver slightly at the touch. He smiled to himself before kissing the top of Brett's head and closing his eyes. He felt like the luckiest guy in the world, to have such an amazing man fall asleep in his arms.
Moments after the though passed through his head, Eddy fell asleep as well with a smile playing on his lips.