71. (nsfw)

//NSFW (do y'all want this warning in the title?)//

"God, Brett, shit," Eddy breathed, still catching his breath. The echo of the orgasm still "I get what you mean, that was fucking amazing."

Brett crawled up to lie down next to him, kissing his shoulder on the way.
"Yeah? Will I have to fight you to get to be bottom from now on, huh?"
Eddy couldn't help but laugh.

"We'll see about that, but first: Do you want a hand with that?" Eddy suggested, brushing his hand over the front of Brett's pants.
"God, yes please," Brett breathed, moving to lean his head on Eddy's shoulder.

Eddy ran his middle finger across the tent, playing with Brett's hair with his other hand.
"I guess I should play nicely with you after what you did for me..." he mumbled hoarsly, a smile playing on his lips.

Brett whimpered, his lips slightly parted and cheeks getting a slight hint of pink. He was already so turned on from watching Eddy cum earlier, and the fact that Eddy decided to tease him now made his head spin.

"God, Eddy, please..."
Eddy opened the button of his trousers, kissing the side of his head.
"You're so sweet, you know that? I love it when your cheeks get all pink and when you part your lips slightly when I..."
He pressed his hand against the front if his pants again, causing Brett to tilt his head back and moan.

"God shut up," he breathed, turning even redder thanks to Eddy's words. "You're so..." He inhaled sharply as Eddy slipped his hand underneath the waistband of his pants. "... so corny."

Eddy chuckled and ran one finger along Brett's neck with the other pulling his pants down slowly.
"What, you don't want to hear about why I love you?" Eddy asked innocently, smiling down at him.

Brett moaned again when Eddy finally freed him from his jeans, now only held back by his underwear which already was soaked in pre-cum.

"Eddy, I swear to god, please, I... I..." he gasped when Eddy painfully lightly ran the tip of his finger over the large wet spot. He tried to move his own hands down to touch himself, but Eddy's larger hand caught them.

"Shhh, so impatient, ah?" Eddy grinned, touching his fingertip gently on the top of Brett's ear. Brett wiggled desperately, so close to cumming.
"Please, Eddy, I'll... I'll... anything, Eddy, please," Brett whispered, trying to break free from Eddy's hold.

"Anything, huh?" Eddy asked, leaning down to drag his tongue up Brett's neck, passing the soft spot on the way. Brett whined.
"Anything, anything. Please, Eddy!"

"I want the whole day tomorrow to do whatever I want, and you cannot say no. Deal?" Eddy purred in his ear, touching the tip of his nose against his ear as he spoke.
"Y... yes, anything, please..."

Eddy was pleased with his answer and let Brett's hands go only to follow it up by pulling Brett's underwear down and placing his large hands around it. At that point, he didn't even need to move his hand before Brett pushed his hips up and came over Eddy's hand.

"Holy fuck, Eddy, oh my god I fucking love you..." Brett groaned shakily, eyes rolling back in his head. "You're the fucking best."