74.

Breakfast was consumed in silence, neither knowing what to say. Brett almost fell asleep at the table several times, but forced himself to stay awake. Eddy cleared the table and did the dishes, and Brett fell asleep again while he did.

"Bretty, love?" Eddy asked, rubbing his back gently. "Let's go have a proper nap, yeah?"
Brett sat up and rubbed his eyes with a sigh.
"No, no. I'm fine. Aren't we filming something today?" he mumbled, looking up at Eddy. "A LingLing40hrs, right?"

Brett got up to go to the studio, but Eddy caught him in his arms.
"We'll do that tomorrow, love. You need sleep. Let's at least have a nap first, okay?"

Brett sighed as he was buried in Eddy's hoodie, not having the energy to fight him.
"We're gonna be so behind, I don't want us to fall behind because of me," he mumbled, feeling his eyes droop closed as he rested his head against Eddy's chest. "I'm not even that sleepy, it's fine."

With gentle movements, Eddy picked Brett up in his arms, and Brett didn't even flinch. It wasn't long until he snored lightly. Eddy carried him to his bedroom, carefully putting him down in his bed. He hesitated about laying down with him, feeling unsure after what had happened.

"Mmh, Eddy? Aren't you gonna nap too, then?" Brett asked, half asleep. Eddy bit his lip.
"I wasn't sure if you wanted to... To have me there," he mumbled, running a hand nervously through his hair. The guilt of seeing Brett so sleepy was eating him up.

"Don't be silly, come here," Brett mumbled, lifting the covers so he could crawl in with him. And he did, gently sneaking his arm around Brett's waist.
"I'm sorry about what happened, Brett," Eddy whispered, and he felt Brett sigh.
"Shut up and nap with me," Brett ordered, and Eddy didn't dare oppose him.

Eddy spent a few hours listening to Brett's light snores, feeling him cuddle into his chest. It didn't make the ball of guilt in the bottom of his stomach go away. He knew Brett had said it was fine, that he didn't have to apologize, but he felt like an idiot for not realizing he didn't want that.

After what felt like forever, Brett half woke up and looked at Eddy who looked lost in thought.
"Eddy?" he mumbled, voice hoarse. Eddy looked down at him and ran his hand through Brett's hair carefully.
"Hey love," Eddy said, but his voice broke up at the end. That woke Brett up.

"Are you crying?" Brett asked, reaching his hand up to touch Eddy's cheek. He couldn't really tell without his glasses, but feeling the wetness on his fingertips confirmed it. Eddy shook his head anyway.

"I'm fine, don't worry."

Brett pushed himself up and kissed the side of Eddy's mouth.
"Is it because of yesterday?" he asked, trying to wipe his tears despite not really seeing where they are. Eddy sighed.

"I just... I was an idiot for pushing you to do that when you were obviously uncomfortable with it," he mumbled, leaning back to try and wipe his own tears. "I feel like a jerk, and then you tried to apologize for it? It's just wrong. I should have know better."

"You couldn't have known, Eddy," Brett tried to comfort him, kissing his cheek. "And it's fine, you don't have to think about it. Let's just play in private from now on, yeah?"

Eddy nodded quietly, sighing.
"I'm sorry anyway. I swear I didn't mean to do anything y..."
Brett pressed their lips firmly together to shut him up, one hand resting on his chest and one behind his neck. Eddy struggled to figure out where to place his hands for a second, but settled on holding around his waist.

Their eyes were locked together once they pulled away, a smile forming on Brett's lips.
"I love you so much," Eddy mumbled, moving his hand up to push some stray hairs away from Brett's forehead.

"I love you, silly. The entire, kinky you," Brett grinned back and connected their lips again.