12.

A few days had passed and they had decided to invite a few people over, including Jordon and Ray, for a movie and beer night. Brett, who'd sworn to never drink again, was out getting Eddy and himself a few beers and a bottle of whiskey to share for the evening.
Brett was still out and Eddy was doing some basic cleaning around their apartment when he got a text from Ray.

(17:37) Ray: Got ditched man, just me and Jordon coming, cool?

Ofc, gonna be great. Btw, can you two not mention anything about stuff to Brett? :Me (17:39)

(17:41) Ray: What, he still hasn't figured out you very obviously have the hugest crush on him?

Just don't tell him, pls? :Me (17:42)

(17:45) Ray: Sure sure, won't rat you out again then! See ya soon!

Eddy let out a relieved sigh just as Brett stepped into their flat.
"Got us the stuff", he cheered, holding up two plastic bags as he kicked his shoes off.
"Sounds like you've been out buying weed", Eddy joked and stuffed his phone in the pocket of his jeans.

"Ray just texted, it's just him and Jordon coming. Everyone ditched."
Brett went to the kitchen to put the bags down, while furrowing his brows.
"Will that increase or decrease my chances of catching you gawking at your crush?" he eventually said jokingly from the kitchen while putting the beer in the fridge so it could cool down for the evening. Warm beer was awful.

"Uh, depends on what you mean by that?" Eddy answered while placing the remote for the tv straight on the table and sitting down on the couch. He felt the hint of nervousness creep up on him, and he tried to ignore it.
"Is he gonna be there even if it's only Ray and Jordon coming?" Eddy didn't know when Brett had come out from the kitchen, but now he was leaning on the doorframe looking no less than a greek god or something.
"Uh, yeah, he's gonna... be here..." Eddy half stuttered, feeling his cheeks warn up slightly. Revealing this had narrowed who it could be to three people including Brett himself. Surely he would be able to tell?
"I guess my two strongest suspiscions weren't too bad then", Brett said with a sly smile before heading back to the kitchen, leaving Eddy alone with his screaming brain and burning cheeks.