14.

How it happened, neither of them was really sure of, but they ended up playing "truth, dare or drink", a game where they could either do the truth or dare, or you could finish your drink. Eddy was quite happy with the "finish your drink"-option in this, as he knew what Brett definitly would ask at some point.

"Right, I'll start", Ray announced while pouring up some pre mixed drink neither of the other guys liked. They had moved so everyone could sit in a chair or in the couch, facing each other.
"Right, Jordon! Truth or dare!" Jordon jokingly groaned while pouring his drink.
"Come on man, you always pick me first", he complained with a smile. "Nah okay, let's go with dare then."
Brett disappeared into his head for a few seconds. Brett knew that Ray knew who Eddy liked, and he also realized drunk Ray absolutely sucked at keeping secrets.
"I dare youuuu to..." He took a sip while thinking about what to say. "To get some snacks from the TwoSet snack cupboard, cause I'm starving man", he said with a huge grin, and Brett let out the tiniest sigh of relief.
"Heyhey, don't you dare take my chips, I swear to fricking Ling Ling!" Eddy exclaimed moving to be ready to sprint after Jordon who just got up if he even tried it.
"Awh comeon", Jordon sulked jokingly while making a pout in Eddy's direction. "Your chips are the best man, just because you don't want us to have them."

Three of the boys laughed together as Jordon went to the kitchen to "steal" Eddy's chips. Not Brett. He didn't like seeing that kind of interraction between Eddy and Jordon. It felt like the kind of thing he'd joke about with Eddy. He felt a fist bump into his arm.
"Heyhey, it's just a joke, don't look so sad man", Ray said and winked at him in the "I know what's up" kind of way.
"Do I look sad?" was Brett's response, but he knew he did. He didn't get what was "up" though.

Finally, after what felt like forever of Jordon and Eddy fight about the stupid chips, they settled and Eddy gave in to share his chips by opening the bag. He held it out towards Brett
"You want some, Bretty?" he asked softly, slightly slurring his speech from the alcohol. Brett looked at him first then the bag, not really able to avoid smiling a bit when Eddy was being sweet like that.
"Yeah, thanks", he said, taking a small handful of the chips from the bag.

The game continued at Ray's impatience and it was Jordon's turn to ask a question.
"Alright, 'Bretty'", he said, imitating how Eddy had used Brett's nickname with a laugh, causing Eddy to stick his tongue out at him and turn bright red. Ray burst out laughing, but Brett didn't really understand what was happening. He still tried to laugh with them though. "Truth or dare?"
Brett just shrugged. "Uh, truth, I guess?" he said, not really thinking of any secrets he didn't mind sharing.
"Is it true that you don't have a crush on anyone, like you said on the livestream?" Jordon asked, and casually had a sip from his glass. He didn't care about the answer, really, but he knew someone who definitly did.

"Uh, nah, I don't think I like anyone like that right now", Brett replied with a shrug. Eddy's heart broke in approximately one thousand pieces hearing it, but he was trying to ignore it. He didn't really expect Brett to like him back, and was pretty much okay with having things the way they were now, with the cuddling while watching a movie and all that. If the thought of liking Eddy like that ever had ever passed his mind, he would have picked up on some of the very obvious hints. Right?

"I guess it's my turn then", Brett said and rubbed his hands. He had a question to ask, his drunken brain not relizing there were two ways of getting out of answering it. "Eddy, truth or dare." Eddy just laughed, taking a sip of the whiskey from his glass. He knew he'd get asked.
"You want me to say truth, but nah I'm going dare", he said, trying to joke away his shattered heart from earlier. Brett groaned.
"Come ooon, everyone knows but me!" he sighed, everyone knowing what he was talking about. Jordon put his hand up as if he was in class.
"Hey, I don't know either. I think I've figured it out though, you're being preeeettty obvious Eddyboi." He winked at Eddy, who stuck his tongue out at him.
"Shut uuup", he whined to Jordon, crossing his arms before turning to Ray. "You said you guys wouldn't bother me about this, comeon!"
Ray just laughed. "You're not exactly being super stealthy about it though!"

"Right, we playing or not?" Brett asked, getting annoyed at the fact that he was left out of the loop. Jordon and Ray managed to calm their laughs, and Eddy just went silent and red. "I dare you to slap Ray", he finally said, grinning at Ray.
"Noooo, dude that's gonna hurt nooo!" Ray half shouted, and laughed. Eddy laughed too while getting out of his armchair. Ray laughed more because of the panic, but just shut his eyes hard, squealing.
"Just do it, I'm ready!" he said, waiting for the slap, but Eddy just tapped him lightly on the cheek.
"Brooo what was that!" Jordon exclaimed, and the group burst out laughing.

The group had been playing for a while, some questions and dares refused and made to drink instead,  causing a more heavier intoxication to fall over the group. It was Ray's turn to ask someone after being dared to finish Jordon's drink, which he did.

"Riiighttt", he said, turning his blurred vision towards Brett. "Aight, 'Bretty', truth or dare?" He grinned drunkedly and attempted a sip from his already empty glass.
"Hmmmm dare", Brett replied, taking a quick look at Jordon almost falling asleep in the armchair he was seated in.
"Alright, Imma make a hard one, kay?" Ray mumbled, furrowing his brows in an attempt to think. Eddy giggled.
"You look like a mean old man when you do that, RayBae", he slurred, and the laugter that came from saying it woke Jordon as well.
"Alright alright, I have it!" Ray shouted over the laughter. "I dare you! Brett Yang! To sit in Eddy's lap for the rest of the game!"
Brett looked over at Eddy, and then back to Ray before facing Eddy again.
"Alright", he said, casually sliding out of the couch and walking unsteadily over to Eddy, whose cheeks look like they belonged to pikachu instead of himself.

"If it's fine for you, I mean, I don't wanna interfer with your like crush or whatever", Brett mumbled to Eddy when he got over to him sitting in his chair. He had to lean slightly on the armrest so he wouldn't fall over from the alcohol.
"N..no worries about that, he's probably fine w...with it..." Eddy stuttered as a reply, grabbing his hand and pulling him into his lap.
"Alright", Brett said with a drunken smile, getting settled in Eddy's lap.