32. (nsfw)

//nsfw chapter//

Once the door shut behind them, Brett had Eddy's back against it and pressed his lips sloppily against Eddy's. The taste of alcohol still lingered on their lips, but neither had the brain capacity to care in that moment partly from the large amounts of alcohol in their system and partly from how intensely they wanted each other in that moment.

Brett slid the kiss down the side of Eddy's mouth and further down to just below his jawbone. He intertwined his fingers with Eddy's with one hand while lifting the other to rest it on Eddy's chest. He pulled away for a sec, looking up at Eddy.
"Mmm your bedroom or mine?" he asked with a grin, causing Eddy to blush hard. Eddy was nervous, but probably not as much as he would have been if he wasn't drunk. Still, he felt the nerves giving him the shakes.
"Uh... I don't know, you can decide", he mumbled with a hint of uncertainty in his voice. He looked down at Brett's lips with his drunken dazed eyes, noticing how they were slightly more pink than they usually were, likely from the intense kiss. He was absolutely certain in that moment that this shade of pink was his new favourite colour.

The next thing Eddy knew he was on his back on his bed with Brett lying heavily on top of him making marks on his neck he had no idea how to hide for their next filming. Brett moved slightly to rest on his side next to Eddy to get easier access to Eddy's...
"Fuck, Brett", Eddy moaned when Brett's hand slid down and touched him through his now way too tight skinny jeans. He moved his hips up to get more of whatever Brett did to make it feel so nice.
"You're so hot when you moan", Brett whispered, still with his hand on Eddy's groin. Eddy bit his lip, moving his hips again.
"Please, Brett... Something more", he begged, turning his head to face him. Brett leaned down and kissed him sloppily again.
"You're expecting all that without giving me anything, hmm?" Brett grinned, stroking his thumb over the front of Eddy's skinny jeans. Eddy tilted his head back with a whimper.
"I'm sorry, I just don't know what to..." he slurred, trying to force his brain to function between the alcohol and the pleasure. It seemed to be an impossible task.
"Something", Brett mimicked Eddy's word from earlier quietly in his ear, moving his hand away and rolling over on his back.
Careful and uncertain, Eddy leaned over Brett to place a soft kiss just below his Adam's apple. Feeling Beett respond to it, he grew a bit braver and made a trail of kisses down Brett's chest. Brett placed his hands firmly into Eddy's hair, something Eddy found that he liked.
Eddy moved down, all the way down until he hit the button on Brett's jeans. Was he supposed to... Give him a blowjob now? Was that the next step? The nerves in the bottom of his stomach tightened, not having done that before.
"Come on, Eddy...", Brett whimpered impatiently, tugging Eddy's hair again. Eddy hesitated for another second, but eventually found bravery to open Brett's jeans with shaky hands.
"S... Sorry, I just haven't... Uh... Done.. Before", he mumbled nervously as Brett's red boxers came into view. Brett moved his hand to stroke Eddy's cheek.
"You're doing amazing so far, I don't think I've been this hard before", Brett grinned down at him, causing Eddy to blush. He felt a sense of pride from the underlying compliment, but it didn't really make him braver.
Careful, as not to accidentally do anything that could hurt Brett, Eddy touched him through his underwear. Brett arched his back and inhaled sharply.
"Ssshit...", he gasped and Eddy smiled shyly.
"You like that?", Eddy asked softly, watching as Brett nodded eagerly. Eddy slid Brett's jeans and underwear down and placed a kiss just below his bellybutton, trying to make himself brave enough to take Brett in his mouth. He stalled for time by lightly stroking Brett with nervous movements. He licked his lips, studying Brett as his face twisted in pleasure. That was definitely a view he could get used to.