37. (nsfw)

//nsfw!! //

"That was... god", Eddy sighed still dazed, kissing Brett and getting a taste of himself from it. Brett smiled proudly against Eddy's lips, still trying to ignore the hardening in his own pants.
"I did my best", Bret said, leaning his head on Eddy's shoulder. Eddy placed his arm around him and kissed the top of his head before speaking.
"But you really liked being submissive, huh?" Eddy asked with a playful smile, loving the reddening of Brett's cheeks.
"Shut up", he mumbled as an embarrased reply, even though he secretly loved it when Eddy made him feel small like that. Eddy placed a finger under his chin and kissed him gently before moving to almost touching his ear with his lips. He breathed hot air onto his ear for a few seconds before speaking.
"Looks like you really enjoyed it", he whispered, his lips touching Brett's ear like a feather as they moved to form the words. His fingertips brushed lightly over Brett's way too tight trousers, causing it to become even tighter than before. Brett responded by inhaling shakily and swallowing hard, still with the taste of Eddy lingering in his mouth. Eddy's hand moved to hold Brett's hip, his large hands almost reaching to Brett's hardness as well.
"Fuck..." Brett whimpered, licking his lower lip, squirming under his touch.

Eddy moved them so that Brett laid on his back on the couch with himself half straddling him, his knee in between Brett's legs and the other on the edge of the couch cushion. He leaned down to kiss the point between Brett's collarbones, moving his hands up the sides of the smaller man's body, coming to a rest holding Brett's head carefully between his gentle fingers. Their eyes met for a moment, Eddy hesitating for just slightly too long.
"L...let me know if I take it too far", he whispered, searching Brett's eyes for the same hesitation he felt in that moment. He wanted to please Brett, but he needed his confirmation first. Needed to be sure.
"I promise", Brett whispered back at him shakily. "Please make me feel good, Eddy."

Eddy smiled down at him.
"You're so sweet, you know that?" he said before pressing their lips together, sliding his own lips further and further down until they were no longer touching Brett's. He marked Brett as his own just beneath his jaw and took one finger to trace the edges of the new mark. Brett felt the sparks of the touch work throughout his body, making his trousers feel like a prison. He let out a whimper.
Eddy was moving slowly, trying to get a feel of what Brett liked and what he didn't like, what turned him on. He pulled up Brett's t-shirt and kissed his stomach sloppily.
"Please, Eddy", Brett whimpered, trying to move his hips to rub against Eddy, but was held firmly in place by Eddy's large hands.
"You're so impatient." Eddy tsked in disapproval, watching as Brett ran his tongue over his drying lip. The sight was hot, and Eddy felt a spark in his stomach. Was he really about to get hard again already? Wasn't he just sucked dry by the whimpering mess below him?
"Please", Brett mouthed with no sound. Eddy unbuttoned his jeans and slid them down below his hips, all while avoiding to touch him where he most wanted it. He kissed the top of his hip bone just above the elastic of his boxers that had slid down slightly when the jeans were pulled down. There was a large wet spot on them, and Eddy couldn't help but blush at the sight. He had really done that, made Brett squirm under him snd plead for his touch. The thought of that was incredibly arousing.

The pause that arose from Eddy simply admiring the gorgeous man below him and the moment they were in caused Brett to groan in frustration.
"Eddy, come on!" he complained, more demanding than before, desperate for Eddy to touch him.
Eddy snapped out of it and considered the demand he was faced with. He snorted.
"Well aren't you demanding much", he said, running a finger incredibly lightly over the tent that was Brett's underwear. The other hand was placed firmly on his hip, keeping him from moving. Brett shivered, exhaling shakily. He fought against Eddy's hand holding him down, but had to give up with a whimper. Once he laid still, Eddy leaned over him and kissed his lips softly.
"You've been a good boy", he whispered, hiding his embarrassment from uttering those words. It felt funny, but in a good way. Brett turned completely red, turning his face to the side so Eddy wouldn't see how embarrassed he was. Eddy kissed below the ear that was now facing him.
"I'll make you feel good now", he whispered while pulling his underwear down and wrapped his large hand around him. Brett's moan sent a shiver through Eddy's body, and Eddy moved slowly up and down. Brett moved his arms to hide his face behind them, embarrassed by the sounds making their way out between his lips.
"Heyhey, why are you hiding?", Eddy asked, stopping the movement of his hand. "Denying me the view, huh?"
Slowly, Brett let his arms slide further up to rest above his head and revealed his dazed eyes and slightly parted lips. His breathing was shallow, and his entire being begged for Eddy to resume moving his hand.
"Good", Eddy mumbled, moving his hand again. He licked his lips, locking eyes with Brett as he sped up. Brett shut his eyes. Seeing Eddy towering over him like that, his hand deciding if he got to cum or not, that lick of his lips... It was almost too much for a poor soul. He had never been in a situation like this before, but he hadn't been so turned on before either.
Eddy sped up his hand again, and that was all Brett needed. He arched his back and let out a low moan as he came all over Eddy's hand. Eddy just grinned proudly down at his masterpiece.
"Fuck", Brett breathed once the orgasm had settled. "You sure you had no experience eith this?"