38.

They had slept together in Eddy's bed that night, Brett using the taller boy more or less as a mattress. Eddy didn't mind of course.
The next morning Brett was the first to wake up. He sneaked out of bed, careful not to make a sound, and went to the living room to get some work done. He wrapped a blanket around his shoulders and curled up on the couch with his laptop.
The first thing he did was to answer some urgent emails while trying bot to think about what he and Eddy had done on that couch the day before. It was embarrassing to even think about, how he had pleaded Eddy. The most embarrassing part was how much he had liked it.
After rewriting the last email six times because he kept zoning out in the middle of sentences, he decided to  see what their fans had commented on their last video, the fanfic reading one with Brett's messy hair. He quickly scrolled past the "The last time I was this early"-comments. He did appreciate their effort, but it stopped being funny after a while. He liked a comment about being early that had a new witty comment added to it and scrolled further down. He stopped when another new "The last time I was this early" showed up.
"The last time I was this early, Brett and Eddy's wasn't boyfriends", Brett read aloud to himself, blushing as he saw the amount of likes on that comment. It was close to 2000.
"It's that obvious we have a thing going on?" he asked himself, running a hand nervously through his hair. They weren't really boyfriends yet though, were they? Neither of them had referred to the other as their boyfriend yet, but they had only been dating for a short while. Maybe they should wait with labelling it? Butterflies danced around in Brett's stomach atthe thought of calling Eddy his boyfriend, though.

"Morning, hot stuff", he heard behind him before a kiss was placed on his cheek from behind. "What are you up to?"
Brett leaned into the kiss.
"Reading through some comments on the fanfic video", he replied, scrolling further. "I think people have noticed our thing."
"Thing?" Eddy echoed followed by a snort. "They have noticed we're dating, you mean?"
Brett's cheeks lit up.
"Yeah, that's what I mean. You know that's what I meant, you are just being difficult."
Eddy kissed his cheek again before heading over to the kitchen to get some food started for the two of them.
"That's one of the many things you like about me, and you know it", he said loudly as he grabbed the frying pan. Eggs were on the menu as usual.

Not even half an hour later, the two were eating breakfast in comfortable silence.
"Those eggs are good", Brett said, still with food in his mouth. He looked over at Eddy. "Thanks for cooking for me like every morning."
Eddy smiled sweetly at him.
"Anything for you."
While Brett absolutely loved hearing that, and a blush was forming in his face, he couldn't help but joke.
"Anything? Will you practice for me so I can become Ling Ling, huh?" he asked, taking another bite of the eggs while grinning like an idiot. He loved making silly jokes with Eddy.
"Sure thing, you just relax and I'll go practice for you. I'll be back in 40 hours."
"40 hours without you sounds awful", Brett blurted out without thinking, and his cheeks lit up when he realized what he had said.
"Well aren't you sweet", Eddy grinned, reaching over the table to touch his arm. "I wouldn't want to be without you for 40 hours either."