36. (nsfw)

//nsfw//

Eddy hadn't expected the next thing to happen to be Brett's hand painfully slowly travel down his chest, down his stomach, all the way down to...
"Hm", Eddy choked back a tiny moan, tilting his head back. Brett grinned before placing a soft kiss on the side of Eddy's mouth.
"Just gonna get you in the mood first, yeah?" Brett whispered in Eddy's ear, loving how the redness he previously had mistaken for heat travel from his neck to his cheeks. Eddy nodded and kissed the side of Brett's head.

Brett's lips touched the light mark on Eddy's neck still visible from their last time, enjoying the sounds escaping from the taller boy's lips. Eddy's fingers tangled into Brett's hair as the trail of kisses moved further and further down. He carefully unbuttoned Eddy's trousers and slid down from the couch to sit on his knees between Eddy's legs in front of the couch. He looked up at Eddy.
"You're so hot from down here", he said with a quiet, shivering voice while pulling down Eddy's trousers and underwear enough to get better access.

Eddy exhaled heavily when Brett's lips touched it, sending sparks of pleasure from his groin and all the way up his spine. His fingers were still resting in Brett's hair, and while he desperately wanted Brett to take more of him in, he didn't want to do anything to rush og hurt Brett.

Meanwhile, Brett was having similar worries as his lips hid the tip of it. He wanted Eddy to feel good, to just take what made him feel good from him. He moved his head away, taking it in his hand instead.
"Eddy?", he asked while slowly moving his hand up and down. He could see his dazed eyes and how his nostrils flared in an attempt to get more oxygen. A very arousing sight.
"Y..yeah?" Eddy replied, licking his lower lip. He tried to keep himself from thrusting into Brett's hand, but he could feel his willpower slipping.
"Just take what you want", Brett said, looking up at him over his glasses with burning cheeks. "I want you to feel good."
Eddy looked down at him, embarrased to even be in a situation where Brett could say such lewd things to him. He definitely liked it though.
"Be rough if you wanna", Brett added before taking him in his mouth again.

Eddy wasn't hard to plead, immediately tightening the grip of Brett's hair, feeling it tickle between his fingers. He felt like he was handling Brett too hard when he no longer was able to keep his hips back from thrusting into his mouth, but immediately got a positive, vibrating groan as a response.
"Oh fuck", Eddy whimpered, tugging Brett's hair to make him move faster. Brett did what he was requested immediately, causing a long moan from the taller boy.
"Brett... oh my god, Brett Imma... Imma..." he breathed, biting his lip hard. As far as he had understood it was polite to let the other one know when he was about to cum, but with his hands still firmly holding on to Brett's hair as well as the barely two seconds from the last word was uttered until he did just that, it wasn't much of a warning.

Brett gagged a bit when Eddy came, thrusting hard into his mouth and shooting the white liquid into the back of his throat. He felt quite proud, though, of the mess he had made of his lover on the couch despite his lack of experience on this field. He licked him clean before moving back, wiping away the mixture of saliva and cum from his lips.
"That was amazing", Eddy sighed, absentmindedly patting Brett's hair like a dog. "Fucking hell."
"I'm glad you liked it", Brett replied, climbing into the couch with Eddy again, feeling Eddy wrap his arms around him again. He tried to ignore his own beginning erection pressing against his jeans. How embarrasing wasn't it to be turned on by sucking him off?