98.

It was probably silly to stay on the hotel and watch tv when you were in Paris with your boyfriend, but honestly, that's all Brett wanted in life there and then. He didn't need to see Paris, he just needed to be close to Eddy without the distraction of everyday life.

"You're sure you don't mind staying indoors today? It's your birthday present after all," Brett made sure for the millionth time as the dubbed French version of TLC showed some family with quintuplet daughters. Eddy sighed and snuggled his face against the crook of Brett's neck.

"Of course I don't mind, I get to spend time with you. And to top it off, you're still naked."

Brett snorted and pulled his cheeky boyfriend in for a kiss.
"Not weird at all while watching a show about a family with five kids," he laughed, running a hand through Eddy's bangs. Eddy had changed into sweats and a t-shirt after they had their breakfast, but that was hours ago and none of them had moved since.

"If we were to have kids, how many would you want?" Eddy asked, seemingly out of the blue. Brett furrowed his brows.

"I don't want to pressure you into having any kids," Brett concluded after much deliberation. Eddy licked his lower lip nervously.

"Just, if I wanted that. How many would you want to have?" Eddy asked again, hiding his face in the crook of Brett's neck, his nose touching the same spot the violin would.

"Hypothetically?" Brett asked, not sure if he should answer or if that would ruin the mood. He watched as Eddy intertwined their fingers over the duvet.

"Hypothetically," Eddy confirmed, but didn't sound like he meant it at all. Brett ran his thumb over the back of Eddy's hand.

"Maybe like one or two. Not five, if that's what you're woeried about."

He added the last part as a joke and felt Eddy's hot breath against his neck as he held back a giggle.

"Not a full string quartet, then?" Eddy joked, closing his eyes. Brett snorted.

"I'm not raising a violist," Brett joked back, and the two of them burst out laughing. Just like they always did when making viola jokes.

"A parent's worst nightmare. Your child is a violist," Eddy snorted before moving to a better position for his back.

Brett leaned onto Eddy's shoulder after he sat up more, letting Eddy snake his arm around his waist. They watched the poor mother struggle with her five daughters for a bit before Brett broke the silence.

"Why are you asking?"

Eddy licked his lower lip and swallowed audibly. Brett looked up at him.
"Just cause... Uh... Maybe I can see us doing that someday? Having kids, I mean."

In that moment, Brett was certain his heart would beat out if his chest any second. He placed a hand softly on Eddy's cheek to turn his face and kiss him softly.
"Are you sure? I mean, I don't want to pressure you or anything..."

"I've thought about it a lot, and there's only one thing I've been more sure of in my life," Eddy said simply, and Brett's smile widened.

"Yeah? What's the other thing?"