59.

They held hands on their way there, both having dressed nicely for their outing. They had decided to film some of it for a video, but for the most part they would just enjoy themselves.
"Are you gonna win me a bear or something, to make it just the right amount of cliché?" Brett asked, looking up at Eddy as they approached the park with the fair becoming visible in the other end of it.
"I can try, if you want", Eddy laughed, squeezing Brett's hand. "I don't know how good my aim is, though."
"Just seeing you try would be great", Brett said, tiptoeing up to kiss his cheek while they were walking. "If you don't mind."

They got to the fair, which for the most part consisted of families with kids as well as a few other couples. Eddy had the camera up, pointing at Brett. They wanted to get the filming over with so they could enjoy theselves afterwards.
"What do you wanna try first, birthday boy?" Eddy asked, and Brett quickly looked around with a grin.
"Hmm... Is that a teacup ride I see?" he suggested, pointing to a very obvious teacup ride. Eddy zoomed in on it.
"It is. You wanna try it?" Eddy asked, turning the camera to Brett again, who shrugged.
"If you don't mind?" he said, looking more at Eddy than at the camera.
"Let's go", Eddy said, despite knowing that he always got sick in those. Maybe today would be the day he could handle it?

Turns out, today was not the day he could handle it. Thank god he had given the camera to Brett for the ride, or else he would have droppwd it for sure.
Brett was giggling as he supported a relatively green Eddy out from the ride, holding the camera to film both of them.
"Hey, at least you didn't puke", Brett said in an upbeat tone as Eddy gagged.
"Can we sit for a bit?" he groaned, and Brett couldn't help but laugh before turning off the camera to lead the rather dizzy Eddy to sit on a wopden bench at the fair.
"I'll go get you some water, silly. Wait here", Brett laughed, ruffled Eddy's hair and went to a nearby stand that sold some snacks and drinks.

Eddy regained his balance and his stomach had calmed down eventually, but he still felt a bit fragile.
"Sorry about that", he said, running his hand through his clamy hair. "I'm better at watching people's backpacks in amusement parks."
"Don't worry about it, love. You did it for the video", he said, leaning over to kiss his cheek. "What's next? Stuffed animals? I saw they had a pokémon stand. Will you win me a giant charizard, Eddy, pretty please?"
Eddy snorted and placed his arm around his waist.
"As I said, I can try", he said, kissing the side of Brett's head.
"Well then, what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Brett said, getting off the bench and pulling Brett with him to the stand.

There was a small line, but eventually it was their turn.
"Do you wanna try too?" he asked, and Brett shrugged.
"Why not, I guess", he said, letting go of Eddy's hand so he could pay for two rounds of three pokéballs to be thrown at cans with small images of pokémon on them.
"You first or me?" Eddy asked as he gave Brett three of the balls.
"Hmm I'll go first, so you can impress me with your throws after", Brett said with a teasing grin.
"Alright, let's see your throws then", Eddy laughed, moving a bit away to not get hit in the face.

Brett actually knocked one of the cans over, but unfortunately he didn't even win the tiniest bulbasaur from the shelf. He sighed in disappointment.
"Looks like it's up to you", Brett said, tiptoeing to kiss his cheek. "Win me charizard, please?"
Eddy threw the first pokéball, missing completely. He had to knock down the entire tower to win the charizard, but he knew that wasn't realistic.
He threw the second ball, hitting one single can.
"Ey you're at least as good as me", Brett encouraged, but Eddy was focused. He threw the last pokéball.

"I'm sorry it wasn't a charizard", Eddy apologized as they walked home. "I did my best."
Brett hugged his medium sized squirtle plushie to his chest and shrugged.
"I'm more than happy with my squirtle. Thank you", he said, grabbing Eddy's arm and half hugging him with the squirtle on his other arm.