66. (nsfw)

//beginning and end is NSFW//

"I'll have you right here, fucking bend over," Eddy commanded, but not waiting for Brett to do so before taking a hold of the back if his neck and forcing him to lean on his arms on their coffee table.
"God, please," Brett moaned, loving how roughly Eddy handled him. "Please have me, Eddy."

Eddy didn't hesitate to do just what Brett asked of him, only making sure he was properly lubed up before sliding in.
"Oh god, fuck me", Brett groaned, feeling rather embarrassed by the lewd things escaping his mouth. He simply couldn't help it.
Eddy placed his hands on Brett's hips and thrusted into him, grunting as he did.
"H... Harder", Brett pleaded, grabbing a hold of the coffee table. A drop of sweat formed on his forehead and he moaned loudly as Eddy did as requested.
"Fuck", Eddy groaned, speeding up. Brett could feel the table sway under him, but he honestly didn't care at this point. The wave of pleasure was building from the spot Eddy brushed past with every thrust and the creaks increased with it.
"Eddy... I'm gonna... Oh f...!"

With a loud crash, the table collapsed under Brett. He landed on his hands and knees on top of it, looking rather confused and frustrated.
"Shit," he muttered, the good feeling he had a moment ago settling and getting replaced by the lust from earlier.
"Are you okay?" Eddy asked, trying to help him out of the pile of wood. Brett got himself climbed out, immediately pressing his lips against Eddy's, letting the desperation shine through.
"I'm fine, but fuck please get back into me," he whimpered, reaching down and gently stroking him as encouragement. "Please Eddy, I was so close..."
"Let's move to bed so we don't break any more furniture, yeah?" Eddy breathed, leading them towards the bedroom.

Barely a couple of minutes, they were cuddled together under the covers in the bed.
"God, that was amazing," Brett breathed, closing his eyes and running a finger across Eddy's chest. It was more of a fascination thing than a sexual thing now, but it mostly tickled Eddy who caught his hand in his.

"Didn't think we'd get to breaking furniture so fast, if I'm honest," Eddy joked, chuckling to himself. "Least of all the coffee table."
"Mhm, we need a new coffee table," Brett mumbled, kissing Eddy's shoulder and snuggling closer.
"I guess the next logical step is a trip to ikea, then," Eddy shrugged, kissing the top of Brett's head. "Let's do that tomorrow before we have to explain to anyone why we have a wood pile for a coffee table, yeah?"
.

The next day, they went to ikea and parked among the sea of other cars in the large parking lot. Brett looked up at the large blue block of a building.
"Okay," Eddy said taking a deep breath and leaning on the hood of the car. "The plan is go in, get the coffee table we chose and head out."
"Good plan," Brett nodded, walking around the car to where Eddy was standing. "Just head to..." He grabbed Eddy's hand and looked at the half smudged handwriting on it. "... aisle 08 location 06 and grab a black-brown Lack coffee table."

That's not exactly how it would go, though, as they seemed to find something useful in every department. Some candles, a new pizza cutter, some new bedsheets... They ended up having to grab one of the in-house yellow ikea bags to carry everything just before walking into the toy department of the store.

"Hey Eddy... Watch out for the shark," Brett laughed, grabbing one of the large blue sharks with the lable "BLÅHAJ" on them and poking Eddy with it's snout. Eddy switched the ikea bag into his other hand and patted the shark on its head.
"Oh no, don't let it eat me", Eddy joked in a sarcastic tone. They shared a laugh and Brett took the shark in a hug.
"It's so cute, though", Brett mumbled, patting the shark's snout.
"Brett, we're not getting a shark", Eddy said, pretending to be stern. "We already have Tim, remember?"
"Tim can get a sibling, can't he?"
"You're seriously going to buy a shark for $25?"