62.

"Thank you for a perfect birthday", Brett said once they hit the shower. The warm water ran down his body, with Eddy's fingers following the lines the water drew. Brett shivered slightly and leaned into Eddy's chest.
"Anything for you", Eddy replied, kissing the top of his head. "I hope you had fun."
Brett nodded and tried to choke back a yawn before he tiptoed up to kiss Eddy's lips softly.
"I did. And I'm very grateful you won me Tim. He's perfect."
"Our son", Eddy chuckled while reaching for the shampoo. "Looks like you."
Brett snorted and leaned his head back so Eddy could shampoo his hair. 
"I dunno man, he had your eyes, don't you think?" 

Eddy started gently rubbing the shampoo into Brett's hair while thinking of what to say. A thought had popped into his head, a piece of information he didn't really know about Brett. He felt shy asking about it, as he hadn't really thought much about it himself.
"Do you want kids?" he finally gathered enough courage to ask withe gently massaging Brett's scalp. Brett shifted slightly.
"Hmm, don't know. Do you?"
"Don't know either. Just thought of it since we got Tim."
Brett chuckled to himself as he turned to rinse out the shampoo.
"I think, though, that as of right now we have more than enough with Tim, don't you think?"
Eddy got a shade of pink across his face.
"Oh I wasn't thinking like anytime soon anyway, just like eventually? But I guess it's kinda difficult anyway... I don't know what I was thinking, really", Eddy rambled, cheeks growing warmer and warmer as he spoke. Brett tiptoed to place a soft kiss on Eddy's cheek.
"Dude, chill for a bit and move your head so I can shampoo your hair", he said softly, 

Eddy did as instructed, still with red cheeks.
"But I guess you're right about it potentially being difficult, unless you have a secret uterus you haven't told me about. Adoption isn't really super simple either."
Eddy snorted at the mention of his potential secret uterus and nodded at the last part.
"No, you're right", he sighed, feeling Brett's fingers massage the shampoo into his hair. He couldn't really remember the last time he'd washed his own hair.
It was quiet for a while. Brett finished shampooing Eddy's hair and Eddy rinsed it out.
"I guess I could see myself as a dad some day", Brett finally broke the silence with a shrug, and Eddy nodded. Brett had always been great with kids, so of course he could picture himself as a parent. It just made sense. "But it's not like, a must have. I'll definitly manage without kids too."
Eddy stepped closer to Brett again and pulled him into a hug.

"Above all, I just don't want to be the reason you can't have that, if you want it", Eddy mumbled, closing his eyes. He could feel Brett furrow his brows.
"Are you trying to apologize for being a man?" Brett asked, leaning into Eddy's chest.
"Kinda. It would've been easier for you if I wasn't? Or if it just wasn't me, right?"
Brett took a step back and looked up at Eddy with a stern look.
"I would never want to do it without you. If it's not with you, it's whatever with the whole thing. I'd choose you over having kids any day, Eddy."
Eddy sighed with relief.
"God, I love you. You always know the right thing to say", Eddy said, recieving a kiss from the shorter man.
"I love you too, doof. Of course I'd choose you over having kids. God, how could you even consider I'd leave you over that?"