68.

//mentions of nsfw stuff but no nsfw stuff actually happening//

Brett leaned heavily on Eddy, the hot water from the shower running down their naked bodies. Brett was always sleepy after sex, it was just a fact of life, and had the shower not been necessary he would likely have fallen asleep as soon as hos boyfriend had pulled out. Eddy leaned down and kissed the top of his head, holding the tired man in his arms.

"I promise, Eddy, you do want to be on the recieving end sometime," Brett mumbled sleepily. "The orgasms are so much more intense. Especially when you get both."
Eddy got a thoughtful look, and licked his lower lip nervously. Brett got a smile on his lips before continuing.
"But I mean, I don't mind things they are now. I just want you to feel this great too. We should try it. "

"I can't believe it's possible to feel better than I do when I cum inside you," Eddy chuckled, pushing aone wet hair away from Brett's forehead and kissing it gently. Just talking about it made him nervous.
"Oh I didn't think it was possible to feel this great either, honestly," Brett shrugged, placing a kiss on Eddy's collarbone, too tired to reach sny higher. "But turns out gay sex is great, so..."

"Okay," Eddy interrupted Brett gently, a blush spreading over his cheeks as he spoke. A tingle in the bottom of his stomach reminded him of how nervous he was about this.
"What?"
"We can try that next time."
Brett looked up at him, raising a sceptical eyebrow.
"You know you don't have to do that for me, right? I'm just teasing you about it for your sake," he said warily, doing his best to judge Eddy's face.
"I know."
"Are you sure?"
Eddy shifted his weight to his other leg, licking his lip nervously.
"I... God, I've been wanting to try it but I'm such a coward I didn't dare to say so, okay? You always look and sound like you're really into it and I kinda want that too."

Brett tiptoed up and kissed him gently, smilikg against his lips.
"You're so sweet and innocent sometimes, you know that?" Brett teased, leaning his arms around Eddy's neck and touching their noses together.
"More like young and inexperienced," Eddy countered with a sigh. "Gotta learn from you, old man."
"Yeah yeah grab on to your youth you're getting older too soon," Brett teased before turning the water off.
"Ugh, don't mention it. I'll be as old as you were last year. I bet I'll get grays in no time."

Brett playfully slapped his arm and stepped out of the shower. He grabbed his towel and handed Eddy the other one.
"Have you seen any grays on me yet, huh? Nah didn't think so," Brett said with a laugh before rubbing his towel in his hair to get the worst moisture out.

"Feels a bit surreal that I'll probably get to see that happen," Eddy muttered, gently drying his own hair with his towel.
Brett turned to look at him.
"What, that we'll grow old together? Honestly, I knew that would happen even before we became a couple."
Eddy licked his lower lip.
"You mean that?"

Brett tiptoed up and pressed their lips together, softly and lovingly.
"Of course I mean that, you dummy. We would be in the same retirement home and play duets together and annoy the other residents."
Eddy grinned and wrapped his arms around Brett's waist.
"And have loud sex to annoy them some more."
Brett laughed, placing his arms around Eddy's neck.
"Definitely. Every day."