87. (nsfw)

//nsfw//

Looking up at Brett's lustful eyes as he set the pace, seeing how his hair moistened with sweat and fell in his eyes, feeling how tight he was around him. It was so fucking hot. There was no better way of explaining how amazingly lucky Eddy felt in that moment.

"You're amazing, you know that?" Eddy breathed, and Brett smiled and leaned down to kiss him quickly before resuming the pace he had set earlier. He was already spewing pre-cum which dripped down on Eddy's stomach.

"I can't believe... We've never... Done it like this... Before..." Brett moaned as he moved, leaning his head back for a moment as he was moving down. Eddy saw the drop of sweat run down his neck, and while it was hot seeing Brett's body at work like this he felt the need to make sure he wasn't making him do all the work.

"Do you wa..." He had to pause for a moan as Brett clenched his muscles down there making the already tight fit even tighter. "... wanna swap? So you don't have to do all the work?"

"No fucking way," Brett breathed, slowing down the tempo a bit again to catch his breath. "Unless you don't like this, I'm not going anywhere 'cause you're hitting the right spot and that feels fucking good."

"Fuck it's hot when you talk like that," Eddy commented, running a hand through his own, sweaty hair. "Actually, you're just in general fucking hot, and especially in this position."

Brett's cheeks got a hint of pink, and suddenly he found the energy to move again. Eddy leaned his head back into the pillow with a moan, looking up at Brett with dazed eyes.

He could feel the orgasm slowly building, and had he been in charge of the tempo he would have sped up. Instead, Brett slowed down to get him deeper, and fuck that was the wildest tease Eddy ever had to endure.

"Fuck, Brett, you're such a tease," Eddy moaned before reaching out to stroke him as well and seeing hus jaw drop at the touch.

"God, Eddy, I'm gonna cum if you do that, I... I want this to last, f... for your birthday... Fuck..." Brett rambled, but Eddy didn't stop. Not until Brett was right on the edge before jumping into the orgasm.

Brett whimpered in frustration as Eddy pulled his hand away, trying to come slightly back down from the clouds before going back to the pace he had set earlier.
"God, Eddy, you're testing my willpower," he breathed, closing his eyes for a bit.

"I swear I could cum almost only by looking at you right now," Eddy mumbled back, not really able to control his hips as they thrusted along with Brett's movements and causing Brett to moan loudly. The face Brett made at that sent a shiver down Eddy's spine, making him repeat the movement. He was getting so close now.

"Eddy, I... I can't anymore... Please t... touch me..." Brett begged, and Eddy's hand had barely wrapped around him before Brett shot all over Eddy's stomach with a shaky moan. A few seconds later, the pleasure overwhelmed Eddy too and he came inside Brett with a moan.

"Holy shit," Brett gasped, closing his eyes as Eddy filled him. "I fucking love you. Happy birthday."