42.

The concert had been amazing, of course, and they had met Hilary afterwards for a quick chat. She wasn't at all surprised to see them as a couple now and congratulated them on it, commenting on how she'd known Eddy liked Brett for a long time. Brett had groaned in annoyance, refering back to that obviously everyone had known before he did.

Now they were on their way home, Brett driving and Eddy with his hand placed softly on Brett's leg. It was distracting to say the least, and all his mental capacity was spent on not crashing the car. He was too excited about going home.
"Hilary's playing is out of this world", Eddy commented, still not moving his hand. "I mean, fourth finger vibrato? Really?"
Brett laughed a bit, licking his lower lip.
"Yeah man, she's amazing. I loved that second movement."
Eddy looked over at his boyfriend, seeing his slightly pink stained cheeks. He didn't realize what was causing it before he felt Brett tense up his leg for a moment under his hand, and when he did realize it the sly grin was back.
"What did you think about the frasing?" Eddy asked, trying to sound normal and innocent despite his newly made plan.

"I mean, it felt never ending at some p..." He inhaled sharply as Eddy's hand slowly moved further up his thigh. The grip on the steering wheel tightened, forcing himself to follow the road. He blinked a few times.
"You were saying..?" Eddy asked, sounding overly innocent as he stroke Brett's thigh with his thumb. Brett stared blankly at the road ahead.
"Uh... I uh... Never ending frase..." Brett mumbled, trying to move his focus away from Eddy's warm hand way too close to...
"Ohh right, yeah, I agree. She's amazing at making long frases."
Eddy kept his hand in place as Brett turned into their driveway and switched off the car. He didn't move it until a few seconds later, to get out of the car and head inside.

Eddy was rather pleased with his work when they got inside and he could see Brett's flustered cheeks and shy smile.
"Aren't you sweet?" Eddy said with a grin as he hung up both their coats. Brett's cheeks grew warmer.
"Not as sweet as you", he replied, running a hand through his hair. "I hope you enjoyed the concert."
Eddy took a step over to Brett and placed a hand gently on his cheek before kissing him softly.
"Of course I did, it was Hilary Hahn amd I got to enjoy it with you", he mumbled against his lips, feeling Brett's arms snake around his waist. He moved away from the kiss to touch his lips against his neck gently, feeling Brett exhale softly as he did.
"I was gonna punish you for messing up my hair...", Eddy breathed in Brett's ear, letting the tip of his nose touch the top part of the ear. Brett shivered and slid his hands underneath Eddy's shirt on his back.
"Please", Brett exhaled, closing his eyes. "What are you gonna do?"