28.

When Brett woke up the next morning, he could already hear Eddy humming in the kitchen likely cooking some breakfast for them. He smiled a bit to himself, thinking about how lucky he was to wake up to freshly made breakfast and a handsome man in his kitchen. He wouldn't have it any other way. He sat up in bed and stretched, slightly stiff from being Eddy's pillow all night. It was alright, definitly worth it. He looked around on the floor for a pair of gray sweatpants he was certain should be lying around somewhere, but couldn't find them. That's when he finally realized he hadn't put on his glasses yet. He did so, but still couldn't find them. Must have put them in the laundry after all, he thought and went to his closet to grab a fresh pair as well as a hoodie, since it was a bit chilly. He didn't find the hoodie he wanted, the pink one with the soft inside, but settled on the white Ling Ling hoodie without a second thought. He must have put it in the laundry as well.

He realized where his clothes had gone as soon as he stepped into the kitchen and saw Eddy wearing a pink hoodie and sweatpants that were very obviously too short for him.
"So we've begun stealing each other's clothes now?" Brett asked with a smile playing on his lips. The taller boy turned around with an innocent smile.
"Is it okay?" he asked, turning quickly again to flip the eggs in the frying pan. "I'll give them back... eventually..." The last part was added for comedic effect, but he also kind of didn't want to give this pink hoodie back.
"Yeah, I don't mind as long as I find something to wear", Brett said with a shrug and walked over to hug him from behind and kiss the back of his neck softly. "Good morning, by the way."
Eddy felt shivers travel down his back from the light touch of Brett's lips against his neck, and had his cheeks flare up as well.
"Morning to you too", he mumbled, enjoying the feeling for the seconds it lasted before Brett broke away and started setting the table for them like he normally did. He loved this little routine they had, but just this once he wished Brett would hold the hug just a bit longer.

They ate together with their legs intertwined under the table. Today's plan was to film just one video and then possibly go through some comments on the last one they uploaded. People seemed to like it when they were hands on like that. Eddy didn't really want to do any work today, he just wanted to curl up on the couch with Brett like they normally would when they had a day off. He knew they had to do work to afford having that couch, though.
"What are we filming today again?" Eddy asked, sticking his fork into a piece of the eggs again. Brett pulled a hand through his hair.
"Hmmm, the fanfic reading one, right?" he said, also having another fork of eggs. Brett had quickly looked through the first chapter of the one they had planned to read, and he knew that keeping a poker face through what was coming would be so difficult.
"Right", Eddy said, cheeks flaring up again. He had read possibly a bit more than the first chapter, and the images his head had showed him during that reading... Let's just say that not all the chapters were suitable for their "stricly PG"-channel.

No more than an hour later, they were propped up in front of the camera, Eddy still in Brett's pink hoodie and Brett with his hair still slightly ruffled from sleeping. 
"Mmm, your hair is all over the place", Eddy said with a snicker and started combing his fingers through Brett's soft hair to make it not stick out in every direction.
"Heyhey now, my hair is fine, alright?" he said with a laugh, fending off Eddy's hand with some light tapping. "It just looks like I just got up, it's fine."

After watching the raw video, both of them realized it didn't look as fine as they thought with Brett's messy hair and Eddy wearing Brett's hoodie. Neither of them spoke for a while after the video ended. Brett was the one to break the silence.
"It kind of looks like we just had amazing sex", he said as if it was the most normal thing in the world. Eddy looked at him.
"I mean, yeah, I guess?" he said, unsure of how to respond simply because he couldn't read Brett's tone. How could he sound so normal saying something like that?
"The fangirls are going to have a field day with that", he grinned and closed the video player program on his laptop to send it to their editors. Eddy felt a blush creep up over his cheeks.
"So you're... okay with people thinking that?" The silence that followed was heavy as Brett turned to examine Eddy's facial expression. He tried to make sense of the question.
"Are you not?"
"No, that's not what I meant." It went quiet again for a very long time, both trying to read the other person's expression. "I just didn't know you were... okay with it?"

Brett was the one to break the weird tension between them by laughing at the absurd situation. He ran a hand through his still messy hair.
"I don't care what people think we're up to", he said and leaned over to kiss Eddy's cheek. "And if they think we're having hot sex before filming videos, then let them think that."
Eddy nodded, and smiled nervously in an attempt to hide that he definitly wouldn't mind doing just that.