20.

The day passed, mostly consisting of the two of them sitting in an end of the couch each, Brett trying to formulate some emails and Eddy just scrolling through their twitter on his phone. He peeked over the top of his screen over at Brett. His hair was messy and his glasses were sliding down his nose and the hoodie he had put on to keep warm hung loosely over his shoulders. Eddy couldn't help but bite his lip when Brett pushed his glasses back in their place. He was just too gorgeous, and Eddy felt his stomach do a flip when the memory of their last kiss played in the back of his mind.

He focused back on their twitter, realizing they hadn't posted anything in a while. What could they tweet now anyway, with nothing really happening? Again his eyes wandered over to Brett. He had taken on most of the administrative work since the need for it came around, like answering emails. Maybe he could tweet something about that? Sneakily, he opened the camera on his phone and pointed it towards Brett.

The fake click of the phone camera shutter made Brett look up from what he was doing.
"Why are you taking a picture of me, stalker?" Brett said with a playful smile and a joking tone. His heart skipped a beat when he saw Eddy's wide grin.
"I thought I'd tweet what TwoSet is up to..." Eddy giggled, typing in the text to go with the picture. Brett placed his laptop carefully on the table.
"Let me see the picture first, man, I probably look like a gremlin or something", he said, jokingly complaining, while crawling on his knees in the couch closer to Eddy to try and see his phone. Eddy tilted the screen away from him.
"You'll see it when it's posted", Eddy laughed, still typing. Brett poked him, causing him to jump and scream because it tickled.
"Let me see you stalker!" Brett said, trying to grab his phone from him while Eddy was trying to type the rest of the text. Brett tried his best not to laugh, but failed.

"Noooo let me post it!" Eddy laughed, stretching his long arm out away from the couch to keep the phone away from the shorter man. Brett responded by lying on top of Eddy, trying to reach the phone, but failing because of his shorter arms.
"Gimme! I'll tickle you, I swear!" Brett threatned with a giggle, becoming very aware of how close he was to Eddy at this point. He definitely didn't mind.
"Nonono, don't you dare! You'll see when it's tweeted, you can see it then, nooo!" Brett poked him again, both laughing hysterically as Eddy twisted to get away from the tickles.
Brett crawled closer to the phone and got his hand partly on it and partly on Eddy's hand, both panting from the playfight.
"Let meeee", Brett said, and Eddy finally gave up and gave it to him. Still  with his chest resting against Eddy's, Brett examined the picture of his own concentrated face. Not a too bad picture, really. Eddy tried to calm his laughter.

"I thought you looked cute in the picture", Eddy defended himself, wrapping his arms around Brett's torso.
"Meh, it's fine, you can tweet that", Brett mumbled, feeling his brain going mushy from Eddy's embrace. He cuddled his face into the crook of his neck.
"I'll do it later", Eddy replied in an exhale, enjoying having Brett so close. It wasn't that they hadn't been this close before, but it was different feeling Brett's lips almlst touching the sensitive skin of his neck.
"Alright", Brett mumbled, reaching over without looking and placing Eddy's phone on the table next to his laptop. Eddy moved his hand to stroke through Brett's soft hair carefully, not caring about the sudden decline of their productivity. Anything they had to do could be done later. The only important thing now was to enjoy this moment with Brett.