72. (nsfw)

"You're so kinky, god," Brett mumbled, rubbing his face as he entered the kitchen with a slightly off walk. Eddy grinned at him and pulled him into a quick hug.
"You should be careful about making promises when you're horny," Eddy teased. "I made you breakfast, though."

Brett kissed him quickly and sat down carefully on the hard kitchen chair. It was weird to have the toy in, as he wasn't really in that kind of mood this early in the morning, but Eddy was in charge today and he'd do whatever he wanted.

Eddy served the eggs he'd cooked up and sat down himself.
"I was thinking we could take a trip to the park or something today?" Eddy suggested, taking a bite of his eggs.
Brett furrowed his brows.
"That sounded rather mild conpared to having me wear the toy for breakfast," Brett pointed out, slowly eating his eggs.

Eddy grinned at him.
"Oh, you're not just wearing it for breakfast, love."
Brett's cheeks got a deep shade of red as he realized what Eddy was suggesting.
"Y... You want me to wear it outside?" he asked, wide eyed. "In public?"

Just Eddy's smile was enough to make Brett want to sink through the floor.
"I mean, unless you want to go back on your promise?" Eddy asked, rausing an eyebrow. Brett sighed and shook his head.
"No, no, just... Don't expose me, yeah? Some dignity would be great."

A few hours later they were walking hand in hand to the park, Eddy with a backpack of some snacks they had picked up on the way and Brett with the toy still in place.

It felt weird to walk around with the toy, and Brett felt like everyone was staring.
"This is uncomfortable," Brett mumbled, cheeks turning pink and Eddy squeezed hs hand.
"You'll feel great soon, no worries," Eddy teased just as they passed a group of teenagers. Brett turned even redder.
"Shut up, oh my god," he hissed at Eddy, who just grinned as they stepped through the gate to the park.

"Oh my god, TwoSet!" they heard behind them and a group of people probably a bit younger than themselves. Brett froze for a moment, but quickly thawed when Eddy let his hand go to place it in the pocked of his jacket instead. He knew what he kept there, and he knew it meant trouble.

"Hey! That's us, yes," Eddy confirmed after turning around, flashing that polite smile he always did when meeting fans.
"Oh my god, it's really you," one of the girls exclaimed, almost jumping up and down. A boy next to her, who Brett assumed was her boyfriend rolled his eyes. "Oh my god Eddy, I love you," she continued, looking like she was about to pass out from excitement.

Brett jumped when Eddy switched the toy on, but tried to hide it. Of course he'd choose this moment to do it.
"You guys are her heros, I guess I'll never hear the end of this," the boyfriend said with a shrug.
"Will you sign my violin case, please?" a guy who happened to have his violin with him requested, looking at Brett when he asked.

Brett would reply, but Eddy still had his hand in his pocket and turned it up. He knew that if he had opened his mouth, he would have revealed what was going on.
"Sure, we'll do that," Eddy shot in with a grin, bumping his elbow into Brett to have him snap out of it.

After a while they got away, but Brett refused to take Eddy's hand.
"Something wrong, love?" Eddy asked, leaning over to kiss the side of his head, but Brett moved away.

"Turn it off, Eddy," Brett demanded, stopping in his tracks. Walking was uncomfortable with being hard and the toy making his ass feel good as well.

"Come on, doesn't it feel nice?" Eddy asked, sneaking his arm around Brett's waist. Brett looked away from him.
"Please, Eddy, turn it off," he requested, softer this time. "It does feel nice, but this isn't the place."

Eddy kissed his neck softly.
"You said I got to decide today?" he teased, obviously not noticing how uncomfortable Brett was. Almost to the point of tears welling up in his eyes.
"Please, Eddy. I don't want to play anymore."

..

The walk back home was a quiet one, Eddy feeling awful about making Brett uncomfortable and Brett feeling like he had overreacted and ruined something that could have been fun.

Neither said a word as Brett went to the bathroom as soon as they got home and locked the door behind him, leaving Eddy with his thoughts in the living room.