91.

After a quick shower and realizing the breakfast was closed they went out to find something to eat before going exploring. They had been looking for a while when they found a little coffee shop that looked to have some sandwiches as well.

"You gonna speak French, then?" Eddy joked, squeezing his hand as they went inside. Brett laughed and ran a hand through his hair.

"You know damn well I don't speak French," he said back raising an eyebrow at him as they approached the cashier, an elderly lady with a flowery apron. She said something to them in French with a wide smile. Brett smiled politely back.

"Two uh cheese sandwiches and coffees please?" he asked, but the old lady working there looked like a living questionmark. Eddy couldn't help but smile, knowing he'd have to whip out the six French words he knew.

"Uh, un... uh... Formaggio panini...? Uh... Merci?" Brett stuttered, feeling Eddy's amusement next to him. "Coffee?"

The lady grinned widely, nodded and held up two fingers. Brett nodded, and she put it into her computer. She said the price in French and Brett paid for everything, they recieved their goods and went to sit by a table.

"Bon appetite," she said cheerily, and Eddy gave her a wave and a smile as they sat down. Brett looked about as embarrassed as a teenager who got a boner in class.

"You're so cute when you speak languages you don't know," Eddy said, grabbing his hand. Brett stuck his tongue out at him and took his sandwich.

"I hope there won't be any more French for me. Next time we're going to China," Brett mumbled, taking a bite. Eddy grabbed his coffee cup.

"So there's a next time?" he asked with a grin after burning his lip on the coffee. "Looking forward to it."

"Won't be anytime soon, this trip wasn't cheap," Brett laughed, leaning over the table to kiss him quickly. "Unless you're paying, of course."

Eddy took a bite of his sandwich, being surprised at how good it actually was.
"Would you want a trip for like your birthday or Christmas or something, though?" Eddy asked, trying to figure out why he hadn't even thought about it himself.

Brett shrugged.
"You don't have to do that, I'm happy with anything," he said, sipping his coffee. "As I think I mentioned before my birthday. And you gave me an amazing birthday present, so I don't exactly feel like I'm missing out."

"I don't know, I guess I feel bad for not even thinking about it? You always figure out the best presents, and I just get silly toys," Eddy sighed, and Brett furrowed his brows.

"I thought we already had this talk, love. I really just want to continue being with you, and I love to spoil you," Brett said, rubbing his thumb over the back of his hand.

"Thing is, I want to spoil you too, but I keep failing at it!" Eddy exclaimed, getting a few looks from the other people in the café. He turned his eyes down at the plate with the cheese sandwich. "It's stupid, I just..."

"I don't know what to tell you, love," Brett sighed. "I guess I just feel lucky to have you at all. But if you want me to stop doing these things for you...?"

Eddy licked his lower lip, leaning his head on his hand.
"That's not what I meant. Sorry, just forget it. It's just me being silly."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, don't worry," Eddy said, adding a smile. "Thanks for the breakfast, though. It's great. Even though your French sucks."