41.

"Come on, we're gonna be late!" Brett shouted from the hallway, holding his car keys. He heard rustling, something falling to the floor with a thump and then quick footsteps through the house.
"Sorry, I just...", Eddy mumbled, still buttoning the top few buttons of his shirt.
"It's okay, but we gotta go. Concert starts in half an hour", Brett said with a smile, reaching up to ruffle Eddy's too orderly hair, much to Eddy's annoyance.
"Come ooon, I spent like half an hour on that", he groaned, running his hand through it so he wouldn't have forty antennas sticking out.
"Whatcha gonna do 'bout it, hmm?" Brett challenged with a grin while waiting for Eddy to get his shoes on.
"I'm not sure you want to know now before we head out", Eddy said after getting his shoes on. Brett laughed and poked Eddy's cheek.
"Do I not? Not even a hint about how you'd punish me for it, hmmm?" Brett said cheekily, taking a step closer to Eddy and running his tongue over his lips.
Eddy shivered when the word "punish" escaped Brett's mouth. He was trying to play off this submissive/dominant thing as something only Brett was into, but he would be lying if he said it wasn't something he enjoyed as well.
He leaned in and placed a hand gently on Brett's cheek, almost letting their lips touch. Brett half closed his eyes in anticipation, feeling almost lightheaded when Eddy instead moved to whisper in his ear.
"You wanted a hint, hm?" he breathed, moving his hand around Brett's waist to pull him closer. Brett nodded and inhaled shakily.
"Say please", Eddy demanded, a sly smile forming on his lips as he saw how red Brett's ears became.
"P... Please give me a hint", Brett half whispered after breaking out of his stunned state. If Eddy kept his this going there would be no concert that night.
"Good Bretty", Eddy praised, feeling his own cheeks heat up. It still felt weird to talk to him like that, but feeling Brett shiver from it made it all worth it. He placed a gentle kiss just below Brett's ear.
"Consider that your hint", he mumbled before pulling away to take a look at his work. Brett looked up at him, dazed and with slightly parted lips, as if he was still waiting for the kiss Eddy didn't give him. Eddy grinned, pleased with himself, before taking Brett's hand.
"Come on, we're gonna be late."

Brett felt lightheaded as they went out to the car. He was supposed to drive, but he definitely needed to take some deep breaths first. Like the gentleman he was, he opened the car door for Eddy, letting him in first and also giving himself the short walk around the car to collect himself. Eddy knew too well how to make him into a stunned mess.

The pair sat down in their seats in the concert hall just in time for the lights to dim. After a short wait, the soloist, the wonderful Hilary Hahn, entered the stage to a massive applause.
The concert started and Brett reached over to hold Eddy's hand. Eddy looked over at him quickly and smiled before intertwining their fingers and leaning back to enjoy the beautiful music.