60.

"So I know you said no surprise parties...", Eddy said as they approached their house, and Brett stopped in his tracks.
"You didn't?" he asked with a sigh, hiding his face on the head of the squirtle. He really didn't feel up to socialize with a whole lot of people right now.
"I didn't, but I invited Ray and Jordon", Eddy mumbled, suddenly uncertain if that would be fine. "They're inside already. I hope it's fine..."
Brett looked up from behind the squirtle, lowering his shoulders.
"Oh, just the two of them? That's fine, I was worried you'd invited a ton of people", Brett said with a sigh of relief.
Eddy laughed a bit.
"Nah, no, you said no surprise parties", Eddy said, placing his arm firmly around his waist and pulling him into a kiss with squirtle squished between them. "I do listen when you tell me things."

"Surprise!" Ray exclaimed loudly, and Jordon said as they entered the house. Brett grinned and looked at Eddy.
"But this IS a surprise party", he said and Eddy rollef his eyes.
"Hey now I didn't tell them to do that", Eddy responded as Jordon pulled Brett into a hug.
"Happy birthday, old man", he said, taking a step back to let Ray do the same.

"Loove the squirtle!" Ray exclaimed taking it out of Brett's arms to look at it. "Birthday present?"
Brett shot him a look and quickly took the squirtle back. He hugged it to his chest.
"Eddy won it for me at the fair", Brett explained as Eddy snuck his arms around him from behind, kissing the back of his neck gently.
"Lucky", Jordon said with a half smile. "That's my goal, to have someone to win me a squirtle."

"Anyways, we brought cake and drinks", Ray said, clapping his hands together. "Just like last time, yes?"
Jordon poked his arm.
"Remember you have a plane to catch tomorrow", he said with a snort as the group moved to the living room.
"Pft, who cares, it's not Brett's birthday every day, ey?" Ray said, playfully punching Brett's arm as he sat down in the couch.

The cake was already set on the table with unlit candles and all. Jordon grabbed some matches and started lighting the candles.
Ray lead the three through the birthday song, and by the end of the song all the candles were lit - one for each year.
"Make a wish", Jordon say as they waited for Brett to blow out the lights.
Brett closed his eyes for a moment, got a tiny smile playing on his lips before blowing out all the lights.
"What did you wish for?" Ray asked, but Brett just snorted.
"Can't tell you that, or it won't happen", he pointed out and Ray shrugged.
"Fair fair, but now I want cake. Anyone want beer?"

It didn't even take an hour before all of them were full of both cake and beer, and the mood grew lighter as the Brett opened his fourth beer.
"Where are you even flying now, Ray? Aren't you done with tour?" he asked, feeling Eddy sneak his arms around him.
"Oh I've been hired for a private event", he said, taking a sip from his beer. "Those pay well, you know."
Brett nodded as a obviously drunken Eddy touched his lips against his neck, causing Brett to blush.
"They do, we've had a few of those", Brett said, trying to ignore Eddy's breathing down the side of his neck.

"Rrrrayyy?", Jordon interrupted from lying on the carpet next to the couch. Eddy looked down at him and giggled.
"Jordieeee you're on the floor", he laughed, and Jordon lifted his arm to point at Eddy.
"Eeeeyyy and you're on the couch", he laughed back, and Brett moved his eyes between them.
"What did you want?" Ray asked Jordon, playfully kicking his leg from the chair he was in to get his attention.
"Oh yeah bud we gotta go if you're gonna sleep any", he said, pointing to the clock on the wall.
"Right", Ray said, nodding. "We gotta head out, guys."
Brett nodded.
"It was nice having you over. Thank you."