35.

Practicing duets was next to impossible after that. Eddy's fingers moved on autopilot and Brett, who hadn't really thought about before, finally understood how it was possible to get distracted by how someone looks while they play. The notes he played were for the most part out of tune, and eventually Eddy stopped them.
"You alright?" Eddy asked, taking his violin down from his shoulder. "You're more out of tune than a begginner's orchestra's viola section." Brett laughed at the comment.
"Well, yeah, just distracted", he said, and Eddy smiled understandingly.
"I mean, I get it", he said with a grin. "But we really have to be able to play together even though we both are obviously distractingly hot." The two shared a laugh as Brett placed his violin in it's case before turning around to face Eddy.
"I know. I guess it'll get better eventually, though. They call it the honeymoon phase or something." Eddy stepped over to his case and put away his violin.
"Honeymoon phase", he repeated, giggling. "Sounds so stupid, but I guess it's true."
"How do you feel about just taking a long break and just chill?" Brett suggested, walking over to Eddy and wrapping his arms around him in a hug from behind. Eddy, who had just finished closing his cage smiled widely.
"Sounds great to me", he said, enjoying Brett's hug. "But it's a bit hard to walk out of the studio with a man hanging from my waist." Brett let go quickly with an innocent smile.
"Sorry", he grinned, running his hand through his hair.

They found themselves on the couch, as usual, with something on the tv that neither really paid attention to. As usual.
"Why do we even put the tv on?" Brett asked from his position on the couch where he used Eddy as a large pillow to halfway sit up. He hadn't moved his eyes from his phone for one moment during that sentence. Eddy shrugged.
"To get some background noise?" he suggested, moving the bit of Brett's hair he had been playing with to point the other way again. He had been playing with Brett's hair since they assumed this position on the couch.
"Hm, maybe", Brett mumbled as he locked his phone and put it on the coffee table.
"You done looking at your phone?" Eddy asked before taking a soft grip on some of Brett's hair. He tilted his head carefully to the side, leaned down and kissed his cheek softly. Brett just let him do what he wanted, loving how Eddy's hands felt in his hair.
"Yeah", he said with a smile. He tilted his head up and kissed Eddy's chin, feeling the light tug in his hair as he went against where Eddy had moved his head. The taller boy removed his hand from Brett's hair and placed his arm around his torso instead.

Eddy's gaze drifted to the TV, showing a program he vaguely recognized when a group of uniformed police stepped out of a police car. He couldn't hold back a snort followed by his cheeks reddening.
"What?", Brett asked, first looking up at Eddy and then over to the TV to see what's going on. "You checking out uniformed men on TV when I am right here?" The joking tone of Brett's comment just made him laugh even more.
"You know, before you knew about how I felt? When we watched this show? And I said you'd look good in that uniform?" Eddy could barely force the words out between his giggling. "And you asked me if my crush was into stuff like that?"
Brett thought about it for a moment before realizing what he was talking about, and then probably turning redder than Eddy.
"Oh yeah, and then I said you'd probably look better in it, because you're tall!" he added with a laugh. "Yeah I remember. Why?"
Eddy kissed the top of his head again, trying to think about how to ask the very weird question.
"Well, I'm kinda wondering if my crush is into stuff like that. We haven't talked about it before."
Brett turned again to look up at Eddy with an embarrased smile.
"Really? You actually want to know that?" he asked, knowing his red cheeks and weird facial expression probably gave him away already.
"Yeah?" Eddy replied with an innocent smile, loving how insanely cute Brett looked with those pink stained cheeks. He lifted his hand to touch one of the burning cheeks softly.
"I mean, you'd look hot in anything..." Brett mumbled, trying to avoid the question. Eddy just giggled at him.
"Do I hear a yes between the lines there?" he asked teasingly, kissing Brett's forehead. Brett groaned in embarassment.
"It's not like it's some kind of fetish, if that's what you think", he defended himself, making a pouty face at Eddy. "I think it's more about the fact that a uniform usually suits the wearer nicely, it's usually not made of a cheap fabric, and it's a typical sign of authority."
"So you're into other people having authority over you?"
"I didn't say that."
"Do you like to be submissive, Brett?"

Brett was absolutely certain his cheeks were on fire right there and then. Time to get the fire extinguisher.
"I m...mean, I don't know?", he stuttered, feeling a bit like he was put on the spot for being late for orchestra rehearsal, just ten times more intensly. "I haven't... uh... tried it, I guess?"
Eddy kissed him quickly, smiling against his lips.
"Let me know if you feel like trying it, then", Eddy said after pulling away. "No promises I'll be any good at it, though."
"Yeah, I guess you haven't tried that either", Brett stated, realizing it was his turn to smile teasingly at Eddy even though his cheeks still were clearly red. Eddy stuck his tongue out at him.
"Who would I have tried that with, anyway?"
"Your ex?" Brett suggested, kissing the side of Eddy's mouth. "Nah, i dunno man. Let's just take it as it comes for now, yeah? I think that's a good start."
"Yeah", Eddy confirmed, absentmindedly moving his hand back to play with Brett's hair. "We've only gotten as far as me sucking you off, something only I remember, so I guess moving a bit further than that would be a good start."
"Still owe you that blowjob", Brett mumbled out loud, partly to himself. Eddy just snorted.
"Maybe that's the place to start then?" he joked, certainly not expecting the look Brett gave him when he said that.
"Sure, if you want to", he said simply. "But no promises I'll be good at it, though."