6.

Time to have some fun! Drinking with Ray, Jordon and some of Ray's friends! Exciting! Eddy had claimed that the person he had a crush on would even be in the group, so Brett was really thinking he could figure out who it was tonight. Eddy mixed with alcohol often ended with truths coming out, and that was Brett's plan for the evening. Unless he himself got too hammered, of course. Not completely unlikely.

They had decided to walk to the meetup place from their house, just because it felt like a waste of money to get an uber when it was so close. The few pre-drinks they had affected the way they waljed more than they realized, but they managed to get there and luckily was allowed in by the doorman. None of the other people they knew in the group had showed up yet, so they just ordered a drink each and chilled out at a table.
"So, your crush is gonna be here tonight, yeah?" Brett asked and poked Eddy's arm teasingly, watching as the colour of his cheeks deepened.
"Y... yeah, he's..." Eddy stopped himself before continuing that sentence, hoping Brett hadn't noticed that extra piece of information he was given by accident. Of course, Brett was listening when Eddy was talking.
"He!! You said he! So it's a guy! Oh my god, is it Ray? Or Jordon?" Brett poked his arm again. "Well, that rules like half of the peopleI suspected out!"
Eddy couldn't help but laugh, but didn't answer Brett's question.

Eddy sometimes thought about how incredibly oblivious his best friend was. More often than not, Eddy thought he had just done something that would definitly give away the fact that he wad completely head over heels and madly in love with Brett. In a way, he was tempted to see how far how could push it before he noticed, but at the same time he didn't want things to be weird between them. When had anything ever gotten weird between them, though? They always talked through everything, so pushing it just a bit wouldn't harm anyone, probably.

Eddy placed his hand over Brett's smaller hand resting on the table and sent him the flirtiest smile he could manage to do when his whole body wanted to crawl under the planks of the floor im embarrasment.
"I guess you'll just have to see who you think it is as the night progresses", he said, slurring his speech ever so slightly due to the alcohol consumed.
"I guess I will", Brett replied, doing nothing to pull his hand away. His mind was already going through the options. Was Eddy really having a thing for Jordon? It kind of made, sense, when he thought about it. On the other hand, Ray seemed more like Eddy's type...