56. (nsfw)

//NSFW //

Seeing Brett collapse in pleasure like that in front of him was the single hottest thing Eddy had seen in his life. The view of Brett's sweaty forehead, closed eyes, flushed skin, slightly parted lips was more arousing than any porn video he had ever seen. The best part? Knowing he was the cause behind it.

"Do you want me to turn it off now?" Eddy asked him, his hand moving down to touch himself outside his trousers, simply too aroused to wait.
"N... No...", Brett sighed, swallowing before looking up at Eddy with dazed eyes. "Not yet, please."
Eddy exhaled heavily.
"I'm not getting anything from this though", Eddy pointed out, still with his hand on the front of his trousers.
"I'll give you a b... blowjob or something, just please", Brett begged, breathing heavily, still on his knees on the floor. He wasn't really sure if he was able to get up with the toy still going.
"Hmm sounds good", Eddy said with a grin. Getting to see Brett very obviously still enjoying his birthday present while getting a blow job? Yes please.

Eddy grabbed the remote in his hand and stepped over to Brett, running his other hand gently through his hair.
"You're so hot like this", Eddy commented as Brett unbuttoned his trousers with shaky hands. Brett's cheeks got a beautiful red over them.
"I've never felt so good", Brett breathed back as he pulled down Eddy's trousers and boxers and taking him in his mouth.
"Fuck", Eddy groaned, combing his fingers through Brett's damp hair. "I swear, I thought I was going to cum just from watching you earlier. So hot."
Brett moaned gently, causing vibrations and more pleasure for Eddy, who closed his hand on Brett's hair.
"Shit", he muttered, feeling himself getting closer. "Fuck, Brett, I'm gonna..."

Brett closed his eyes and gagged slightly when Eddy shot into his mouth. He probably would have made a disgusted face because of it, but he honestly was too distracted by the fact that he himself was getting hard for a second time thanks to the constant vibration.
"Eddy, please, I've been good", Brett begged, short of breath, and looking up at him. "Please turn it up."

Eddy did, catching his breath still as Brett let out what could only be described as a half moan, half shriek.
"Oh my god", Brett moaned, closing his fists hard. Eddy couldn't help but smile and moved to sit on his knees behind Brett. He snuck his arms around his waist and gently pressed his lips against his neck.
"I'll help you out a bit more", Eddy mumbled into his ear and unbuttoned Brett's trousers where they sat and gave him a hand.

"Jesus fucking christ", Brett exclaimed, leaning his head back onto Eddy's shoulder.
"You're so hot like this", he whispered into Brett's ear. "You're right, this is the best present I've gotten you."
"Th.. thank you", Brett moaned as he came for the second time. He certainly had not expected this to be the outcome of that little brown cardboard box when he signed for it earlier that day.