47.

Brett gently placed his glasses on the sink and stepped in the shower after Eddy, letting the taller slide his arms around his waist. He tilted his head up and Eddy responded by touching his lips gently against Brett's.
"You were right, it was nive getting my hair pulled while you cum", Eddy said, a teasing smile playing on his lips. Brett's cheeks got a hint of pink on them.
"Told ya", Brett grinned and kissed him quickly before reaching for the shampoo.
"Let me", Eddy offered, taking the shampoo from him and squirting some of it in his hand.
"Thank you", Brett mumbled, closing his eyes as Eddy started massaging in the shampoo. He exhaled, leaning into the touch.

"You're rather good at bossing me around, though", Eddy commented, rubbing in shampoo behind Brett's ears. Brett snorted.
"I had no idea what I was doing, honestly", he laughed and rinsed out the shampoo when Eddy was done. "You liked it, though?"
This time it was Eddy's time to blush, and Brett got the shampoo to return the favour. He placed his hand behind Eddy's neck amd pulled him down so he could reach up to Eddy's hair properly.
"I mean, I wouldn't mind doing it like that sometimes..." Eddy mumbled, closing his eyes as Brett's fingers massaged his scalp. Brett closed his fist around some of Eddy's hair, pulling him closer to kiss him quickly.
"So you like that?" he asked and Eddy couldn't help but smile.
"Yeah", Eddy said and Brett let him go, going back to the gentle massage.
"We can do both, maybe?" Brett suggested and let Eddy rinse his hair. "I like it when you're rough with me."
Eddy laughed, and as soon as his hair was free of shampoo he wrapped his arms around Brett again.
"You realize I don't know what I'm doing either, right? I just make it up as I go", he said, leaning down to kiss him again. When he pulled away, Brett rested his head on Eddy's chest.
"Yeah, but you do it well", he mumbled, closing his eyes.

It was nice to be held and feel safe like that. Eddy made it safe to let his guard down, to allow himself to lose control. He had never been able to do that with anyone else.
"I try my best", Eddy said, kissing Brett's wet hair before leaning down to whisper in his ear. "I like making you into a whimpering mess, though."
Brett felt a shiver travel down his spine and a smile playing on his lips.
"I like when you make me feel good", Brett whispered, touching his nose gently against Eddy's neck for a second before touching his lips gently against his Adam's apple. Eddy swallowed hard while Brett's hands snuck around his hips to his butt.
"I like making you feel good, so that's..." He jumped a bit when Brett squeezed his buttcheek and looked up at him with a cheeky grin. Eddy's cheeks reddened. "Cheeky bastard", he said instead, pressing his lips against Brett's, more roughly this time.

Brett laughed into the kiss as Eddy caught his hands and had him pressed against the tiled wall of the shower.
"You trying to say something with that move, huh?" Eddy asked, not really managing to be serious. To hide his smile he kissed the purple spot below Brett's ear, causing another shiver from Brett.
"Well I... Uh...", he stuttered, turning redder that Eddy had seen him. Eddy raised an eyebrow, waiting for Brett to collect himself.
"I mean... Maybe we could try some... Uh... You know..." he said, looking away in embarrassment. "Like not right now but like tonight or something or..."
Eddy kissed his forehead softly, but smiled teasingly.
"No I don't know. You'll have to tell me", he said, making Brett look at him with a gentle hand on his cheek. Brett looked like he wanted the floor to swallow him from embarrassment, and Eddy's cheeky grin wasn't helping. He loved it when Eddy treated him like that.
"M...maybe we could try some... Some butt-stuff... tonight?"