95. (nsfw)

//nsfw//

The walk from the café to the nearby park was an uncomfortable one with the stickiness in his underwear and the toy in his ass, but the way Eddy had his arm around his waist kept him grounded. At least the toy was switched off now.

"How are you feeling?" Eddy asked and kissed the side of his head as they walked down the street towards the park, following the map on Eddy's phone.

"Bit shaky," Brett admitted, getting a hint of red over his cheeks. He rather liked feeling at a loss of control like this, seeing as he'd often be the person calling the shots in the other aspects of their lives.

"Yeah? Wanna sit down for a bit?" Eddy asked softly, letting his hand slide down slightly and rubbed his thumb on the top of Brett's hip bone. "Or do you think you can make it to the park? We're almost there."

"No, no. Good kind of shaky," Brett assured him, tiptoeing up to kiss his cheek. Eddy smiled and tightened the grip around his boyfriend. "Thank you for making me feel good."

"We're not done yet, love," Eddy snickered, leading the way towards the park. "At least not if we can find a somewhat secluded spot."

It took some searching time, but eventually they found a spot that was partially hidden behind some well trimmed bushes with a single bench. It was only visible if you walked directly past it on the little pathway and even then you had to really look to see them. It was perfect.

"I hope you're not gonna - Oh!" Brett's cheeks got a deep shade of red as Eddy turned the toy on, letting it massage his already sensitive prostate from earlier. It was only a few seconds before Brett's knees went under him and he relied completely on Eddy keeping him upright.

"Not gonna what?" Eddy asked, a teasing smile playing on his lips. Brett let out some kind of whimper in return, hiding his face in Eddy's chest and burying his fingers into Eddy's arms to keep himself from falling.

"F...fuck me in the park..." Brett stuttered, closing his eyes and letting his jaw hang lose. There wasn't enough brain capacity left to deal with anything extra.

Eddy laughed softly against Brett's ear, getting a hint of red over his own cheeks that Brett wouldn't see. He could never have done anything like this with anyone else, being the more shy guy he really was. There was no way he could act this confident with anyone else but the safety of Brett.

"Nah, nah. Wasn't the plan, anyway," Eddy said, feeling his arms grow tired from holding almost the full weight of his boyfriend in this awkward position. "Let's sit down on the grass, though? And maybe even have some of the cupcakes we got at the café."

Brett nodded, but didn't make an attempt to move. Instead, he let Eddy guide him down to a position where he was sitting on his knees in the trimmed grass with Eddy next to him.

"F... Fuck... " Brett whispered, mostly to himself as he focused on the sensation of vibration in his ass. Would he really be able to cum for the second time so fast?

The death glare he shot Eddy when he turned it off told him that he probably would be able to, his hardness being very obvious in his tight jeans.
"What was that for?" he complained, letting his own hand fall into his lap to get some relief. Eddy snickered.

"What, you don't want to enjoy some cupcakes with me without it being sexual?" he asked, trying to sound innocent. Brett playfully slapped his arm, but tried his best to look annoyed.

"You know that's not what I meant, but it's not my fault anyway. You turned it on, remember?" Brett sulked, crossing his arms. Eddy kissed his cheek gently.

"You'll get it back on after cupcakes, love. Promise," Eddy said sweetly, and Brett groaned in frustration but went with it. Eddy was in charge after all.

Though, a tiny voice in the back of his mind informed him of Eddy's trouser tent as well. Maybe Eddy could be persuaded?