89.

"Do you still want me to have you against the door when we get inside?" Eddy asked tiredly, watching the numbers indicating the floor rise along with the elevator they were in. Brett was almost asleep, leaning heavily on Eddy.

"You can if you wanna, but I'll probably fall asleep before we get anywhere," Brett mumbled followed by a yawn. The elevator stopped at their floor, the second to last floor before the restaurant and bar on the top floor, and Brett reluctantly moved away from Eddy to drag his suitcase out of the elevator.

"I always want you, but I think it would feel better to fall asleep in your arms right now," Eddy yawned and followed Brett. He had no idea what kind of hotel room Brett had gotten them, but based on how fancy the reception was he didn't expect a dirt hole. There had even been a guy offering to bring their suitcases up for them.

"God, yes," Brett mumbled as he swiped the key card and let them into the room. He had to admit he was a bit surprised at the room himself, especially how big the bed was and the fact that there were a champagne bottle marked "complimentary" and two glasses waiting for them in front of the large window to the balcony.

"So, how much debt did you get yourself to book this holiday?" Eddy asked, looking around with big eyes. He opened the door to the bathroom, seeing what looked like a bubble bath kind of bathtub and bright white bathrobes.

"None at all, but shit this is better than I expected," Brett said as he laid down on the large bed. "And... Yeah, I'm not getting up from here."

Eddy turned to see Brett in the middle of the bed, having kicked his shoes off, placed his glasses carefully on the bedside table and was now snuggled into the sea of white bedsheets. A smile formed on his lips and he kicked his own shoes off before crawling into bed with him.

"This is amazing, love. Thank you ," Eddy mumbled before pulling Brett closer to him. Brett quickly wrapped his arms around Eddy's waist and snuggled his face into the crook of his neck.

"Wanna give you the world, so let's start with Paris," Brett yawned and closed his eyes. He was so ready to just sleep. "Sorry about the flight, though."

Eddy snorted and kissed the top of his head.
"I'm as guilty as you, don't worry love. Besides, we did get away with it."

"We did, yeah," Brett mumbled, half asleep. Eddy ran a hand through his hair, lulling him to sleep. Brett certainly did not resist.

"Let's sleep love, and we'll go exploring or something tomorrow. The city of love, you know," Eddy hummed, closing his own eyes as well. It wasn't that late, local time, but travelling was always tiring.

"Definitely gonna," Brett sighed and tilted his head up slightly to kiss the underside of Eddy's jaw. "Love you so much."

"Love you too, babe," Eddy smiled just before hearing Brett's breath evening out and getting replaced by soft snores.