24.

The next time Brett woke up, the warm morning light was spilling in the windows of their living room. Eddy's head was resting heavily on his chest, and Brett couldn't help but run his fingers through his soft, messy hair. His back was a bit stiff from being in the same position on the couch all night, but it was worth it.
Eddy shiftes slightly and his eyes fluttered open. A smile formed ok his lips when he saw what he was using as a pillow.
"Morning", Brett mumbled, running his hand through Eddy's hair again. "Slept well?" He leaned down to kiss the top of his head.
"Yeah, you're a great pillow", Eddy mumbled, closing his eyes again. He didn't really want to move from this position ever again.
"Thanks, I guess", Brett laughed quietly. "You're not too bad of a blanket yourself."

They stayed on the couch for a while longer, neither really wanting to move.
"I'm kinda hungry", Eddy eventually admitted with a sigh, knowing they would have to move eventually.
"We should eat something", Brett said, while softly running his fingertips softly over the back of Eddy's neck, tracing the countures of his backbone. Eddy shivered at the touch.
"I can cook us something", Eddy mumbled, focusing more on Brett's touch and how it gave him goosebumps than on his own words. "What do you want?"
Brett shrugged. "I'm happy with anything", he said, kissing the top of his head again. He would have kissed his light pink lips if he could reach them.
"Some eggs, then?" Eddy suggested sleepily, still not really wanting to move from the perfect little bubble they were in.
"Sounds good to me", Brett mumbled, not doing anything to indicate he would move to the kitchen anytime soon.

A few minutes later, Eddy was standing in front of the stove and Brett was setting the table. Neither of them had changed out of their outfits from yesterday.
Brett found that he liked the messy, the "I slept through the night in this" version of Eddy's outfit just as well, if not more than the original. The original outfit was handsome and put together. Brett's mind definitely liked handsome and put together. Brett's body was more a fan of the rugged and rough around the edges version. He bit his lip, trying not to let his mind follow where his body wanted it to go. He was failing badly, and had ti force himself to look away and focus on something else.

They ate together in silence, Brett intensely trying not to look at how Eddy's lips closed around his fork every time he took a bite of the eggs while Eddy was just sleepy still. Brett tried to stop his cheeks from reddening further, but it only made it worse.
"Your turn to be sick, or what?" Eddy teased with one of those gorgeous smiles of his, which definitely didn't help Brett at all. He stuck his tongue out at him, cheeks reddening further.
"You're just too damn gorgeous in that outfit, alright?" he mumbled a bit embarrased before taking a bite of the eggs Eddy had cooked for him.
"Thanks, you're not exactly bad looking yourself", Eddy replied, running a hand through his messy hair.

After breakfast, Brett tried to get some work done while Eddy headed for the shower. They had a day of filming planned, but both would rather just cuddle on the couch. Brett got some emails sent off as well as a few replies on various social media before looking over today's filming plan. A new review video, a reaction video to some child prodigy and a lingling40hrs. Nothing too special, really, but the he was thinking of what they would do about their relationship. Was it even a relationship yet? They hadn't really talked about it. They were definitely dating, though. Or, they had been on a date. Did that count?

Before Brett could come to any conclusion, Eddy walked past him in the couch, still in the process of pulling one of their merch t-shirts over his head. Brett's mind blanked for a second, eyes moving from where the waistband of his jeans touched his lower stomach and up past his bellybutton until the soft fabric of the t-shirt fell and blocked his view. He swallowed hard to try and collect his thoughts, not really moving his eyes from Eddy while doing so.
"Whatcha staring at?" Eddy asked, cheeks slightly red. Brett looked so flustered, and Eddy didn't really understand what was causing it.
"Oh uh, you know... Uh..." Brett stuttered, putting his laptop aside to the table instead of in his lap. "W... Well, just you, really."
"Such a weird sight?", Eddy joked, laughing nervously, but Brett just shook his head.
"Nah, you're gorgeous."