82.

Brett had that sly smile on his lips he always had when planning something when he returned, and it made Eddy suspicious.
"Hey, what's up with that smile?" Eddy asked, furrowing his brows. Brett came over to him and kissed him quickly.

"What smile?" he asked, sounding not so innocent at all. Eddy got his laptop off his lap and put it on the table.

"Don't tell me you didn't get me cookies?" Eddy pleaded, and Brett stroke his cheek gently when he turned around on the couch to look at him properly.

"I got cookies. It's nothing, promise," Brett grinned, and Eddy knew from that smile that it definitely was something. He huffed.

"I don't believe you, but please give me cookies?" he pleaded, standing on his knees on the couch and wrapping his arms around Brett's waist.

Brett reached into the bag and handed him the cookies he had requested.
"See, there ya go. I keep my promises," Brett said, wiggling free from Eddy's grip to put the rest of the groceries in the kitchen.

Eddy sat back down in the couch and opened the cookie packet to grab a cookie. He could feel Brett crawl into the couch next to him, and moments later he was pulled into his lap.

"Feed me a cookie, babe?" Brett requested, kissing the top of Eddy's head. Eddy pulled out another cookie and held it up to Brett's face with a grin.

Brett took it between his teeth with a snort befire catching it with his hand.
"Thanks," he mumbled, chewing the bite. "You're the best."

Eddy settled back down against Brett's chest and nibbled on his cookie. He could feel Brett's automatic reaction of sneaking his arm around his waist.

"Those are good cookies," Brett said after he finished his. He ran a hand through Eddy's hair. "Gotta get more of those."

"We'd get fat," Eddy commented, taking out his third cookie. "So maybe not."

"I dunno, but I wouldn't mind a squishy boyfriend," Brett said with a shrug, pinching Eddy's cheek. "What's the term they put on dating sites? More to love?"

Eddy snorted at the suggestion.
"Would you still think I was hot if I was fat, though?" Eddy joked, tilting his head back to kiss the underside of Brett's chin softly before throwing a cookie in his mouth and placing the packet on the coffee table.

"Of course, I have the hots for you, not just your body you know," Brett grinned, pressing his lips against Eddy's neck softly. Eddy tilted his head slightly.

"Aren't you sweet," he snorted, turning his head so he could kiss Brett properly. "I love you, so much."

Brett grinned and leaned onto Eddy so that he had to lean backwards onto the couch.

"I love you too and you know it," Brett grinned, leaning on his arms to avoid squishing Eddy. He combed a hand through Eddy's hair again and kissed him gently.

"Oh I know, babe," Eddy said, looking up at how gorgeous his boyfriend looked. He couldn't help but reach up and touch him to make sure he was actually real.

He got a better confirmation when Brett leaned down and kissed him again.