88. (nsfw)

//nsfw//

Sitting on the airplane the following day was an unpleasant feeling, and Brett shifted several times in an attempt to find a better position. Eddy raised an eyebrow at him, and Brett leaned over to kiss his cheek.

"Got properly fucked last night," he whispered in Eddy's ear with a quiet giggle. Most of the people on the aircraft were asleep, and they were lucky to have the row to themselves. Eddy's cheeks got a hint of pink, but he leaned down to press his lips softly against Brett's before answering.

"Just the thought of it makes me want you all over again," he whispered, sneaking his hand down to Brett's thigh. Brett grabbed a blanket the flight attendant had given them earlier and wrapped it around them.

"Would be amazing, but we have no lube," Brett whispered back, placing a soft kiss on Eddy's neck. Eddy's hand sneaked up to touch him through the sweatpants, and Brett muffled a quiet whimper against his shoulder.

"Just imagine how good sex we'll have when we get to the hotel in Paris..." Eddy whispered as he snuck his hand under the waistband of Brett's sweatpants for better access.

"Tell me what you'll do with me," Brett whispered back, cheeks reddening more for each second. The soreness in his ass only turned him on more, knowing the reason behind it. Had they been alone, he'd moan, but he managed to keep relatively silent as Eddy's hand worked to make him feel good.

Eddy touched his lips gently against Brett's ear, smiling a bit at the situation they were in.
"I guess I'd push you against the door as soon as we're inside, kissing you first on the lips and then here," he whispered before kissing the permanent purple spot below Brett's ear. Brett let out a quiet whimper at the touch, blushing more as he failed to remain quiet.

"That feels good, Eddy," Brett whimpered quietly as Eddy sped up the hand movement. He was nearing an orgasm now, and keeping quiet became increasingly more difficult.

"Join me in the bathroom?" Eddy purred quietly in his ear, and all Brett could do was nod and just a moment later he pressed his mouth against Eddy's shoulder to silence himself.

Eddy grinned proudly as he felt the warm liquid spill over his hand.
"You're so hot when you cum," he whispered, kissing his out of breath boyfriend. "Meet me in the bathroom in a minute."

Brett was still catching his breath as he watched Eddy stroll down the aisle to the toilet in the back if the plane. He nodded as he passed a flight attendant who were doing a round shutting off lights, and Brett pretended to be asleep as she passed.

After counting to sixty slowly in his head, Brett opened his eyes to find the curtain drawn in the front of the plane where the flight attendants were resting and quickly to the toilet in the back to find Eddy, quietly to not wake anyone he passed.

He knocked once on the door and Eddy quickly pulled him inside, kissing him fondly.
"God you're hot when you cum," Eddy whispered, less quiet than before. He had washed off his hand, and was now running it gently through Brett's hair.

Brett grinned and placed a kiss gently on Eddy's Adam's apple and sunk to his knees in the small space. He wanted to clean up, but they could do that after. Right now he wanted Eddy's knees weak and his hands tugging on his hair.

He pulled Eddy's sweatpants down and quickly got him in his mouth. Eddy placed one hand on the door handle just in case and one hand in Brett's hair, leaning his head back against the wall behind him. The adrenaline of possibly get caught made everything feel much more intense and as Brett dragged his wet tongue from the base and up towards the tip he had to let out a tiny moan.

When Brett wrapped his hand around the base and took the tip in his mouth, Eddy knew it wouldn't be long. He closed the hand he had in Brett's soft hair to a fist as he tried his best not to let a moan go as the orgasm built quickly and made him shoot into Brett's mouth. A shaky exhale was the only sound he made.

Brett swallowed the thick fluid and wiped the side of his mouth with the back of his hand before pressing his lips against Eddy's. They literally just had sex on an airplane.

Thinking the worst was over, they both washed up and went to head back down to their seats, but they quickly stopped just outside the bathroom door as a flight attendant stood there tapping her foot.

"And may I ask what you two have been up to in the bathroom of my airplane, huh?" she asked sternly, and Brett froze in mortification. Her tone told him she already knew. "Do you boys know it's illegal to have sex on an airplane? That's a six month prison sentence!"

Eddy stood speechless as he listened to her stern whispers, but carefully reached for Brett's hand for comfort. He had not expected this at all.
"Sit down and keep your hands to yourself. Police will be meeting us at the airport in France."

She shooed them away, and they didn't get all the way down the aisle before the first tear popped out of Brett's eye.
"God, Eddy, I'm so sorry, I..." he began, but Eddy squeezed his hand gently to calm him down.

"Heyhey, I was in on it too. Don't blame yourself. I'm sure it'll be fine," Eddy mumbled despite not being sure himself. He wanted to apologize too.

The rest of the flight they barely spoke at all except the few soothing words Eddy whispered to Brett, trying to calm him down. Brett felt the ho t of a panic attack brew in the bottom of his stomach and it made him feel nauseous. The plane landed softly on the runway around two hours later, and the two boys hesitated to get off in fear of what would meet them.

Grabbing their stuff from the overhead compartment felt like the heaviest thing they'd ever done, and when the flight attendant came over they were sure it was game over. They had taken it too far and now they'd be put in prison in France. Brett found hinself thinking about the little French he knew. Maybe it would be useful?

"Boys, there's no police coming. I was just messing with you, but I swear to god do not pull a stunt like that again. It is actually illegal, and also very gross. You're lucky I didn't report you today."

They nodded, tears flowing even from Eddy's eyes as the flight attendant let them get off the plane with no police officer in sight. The hug once they were by the luggage claim was much needed, and Brett finally managed to breathe properly again.