65.

They had huddled together on the bed with Eddy's laptop in front of them to watch the last video they had recorded. Brett was already embarrassed about the fact that this video existed, let alone the fact that it might be published to around two million people. Eddy on the other hand seemes rather pleased with himself.

Eddy pressed play and let Brett rest his head on his shoulder. He placed his arm around him so he could sit more comfortably.
"Let's hope I don't get off by watching you getting exposed again", Eddy mumbled jokingly, running a hand through Brett's still wet hair.
"Oh shut up, I'm not gonna get exposed. We're not posting this", Brett groaned, hiding his face in the crook of Eddy's neck for a second before turning back towards the screen.
"We'll see", Eddy said with a shrug and a sly smile.

Brett watched his own face closely on the screen, noticing every little flinch from Eddy's toying with him. He felt the nervousness tickle his stomach, and he had to turn to hide his face in the crook of Eddy's neck agaib to not die from embarrassment.
"God it's so obvious", he whimpered, feeling Eddy's light chuckle shake his body. "Eddy I swear to god we can't post that, it's so obvious. People will be able to tell."
Eddy leaned over and kissed the top of his head.
"It isn't really that obvious, though. You're too good at hiding it, I should make it harder for you next time."

Brett hit the space bar to pause the video and slowly turned his head to look at Eddy.
"What do you mean next time? Who said there would be a next time?"
"What, you weren't enjoying yourself?" Eddy asked with a smile playing on his lips and raising an eyebrow. "Because that's not how I interpreted the face you made when you came afterwards."
"Ugh, shut up, you're so... Ugh, I don't even know." Brett grabbed a pillow and hid his face in it in embarrassment.
"Love you too", Eddy laughed, rubbing Brett's shoulder gently. "But I don't think people will notice, honestly."

They played the video again. Eddy was absentmindedly playing with Brett's hair, getting a bit lost in his own thoughts. That was until Brett snorted, making Eddy jump.
"Maybe they won't notice me having sex toy up my ass...", Brett began, a grin forming on his lips as he spoke. He paused the video again, and Eddy looked confused. "But that tent..." He pointed to Eddy's obvious boner, very visible as he moved slightly in the video. "... is definitely not going under the radar."

Eddy followed Brett's finger with his eyes, and blushed hard at the very obvious tent.
"Oh god, that is obvious", he said, laughing nervously. "I guess you're right, we shouldn't post it."
Brett laughed.
"Oh hell naw, don't try to wiggle yourself out of it just because you're exposed too!", Brett said loudly, poking Eddy's side, causing him to squeal. "We're publishing this."

They did end up sending it to the editor, because of course they did.