51.

Walking felt weird. It didn't exactly hurt, but getting up to head to the shower and feeling like something was slowly running out of you felt weird.
"You alright?" Eddy asked, seeing Brett's facial expression after he stood up. He took a few steps over and put his arms around him.
"I'm fine, it just feels weird", he said, looking up at Eddy. "Stop worrying about if you hurt me, I've never felt this good in my life, honestly."
Eddy felt a blush creep over his cheeks.
"It was really good for me too, like really", he admitted, pulling Brett closer into a half hug to hide his face as he continued. "You're so tight, you know."
Brett couldn't help but snort and pushed Eddy playfully.
"Stop saying such lewd things", he said, followed by a quick laugh. "Let's take a shower and change the sheets and head to bed."

Eddy sent Brett ahead to get the shower running while changing the sheets. Brett got the water running, making sure it wasn't freezing cold before standing under it. It felt nice, and he just stood there and enjoyed it for a moment. He was getting sleepy, and when Eddy slipped into the bathroom and placed his arms around him, he almost immediately fell asleep against Eddy's chest.

"Hey, love, we gotta get cleaned up before sleeping", Eddy said, moving some of his now wet hair from his forehead.
"I'm no longer covered in cum, isn't that good enough?" Brett asked, voice muffled into Eddy's chest. Had he not been standing up, he would've been asleep already. Eddy rubbed his back gently.
"If you think it's good enough, then who am I to argue?" he said with a smile. "But you've got it running down your leg still."
Brett groaned, but didn't do anything about it.
"How much did you cum anyway? It feels like it's been running out forever", he mumbled, and Eddy giggled nervously.
"I mean, as I said, you're pretty tight", he responded, shrugging lightly as if that explained everything.
"Oh shut up, you're probably no better", Brett snorted, letting Eddy hold more of his weight. "You do want to be on this end of things sometime, though. As I said, never felt better."

Eddy shifted slightly, uncomfortable.
"I'm not sure if... Uh...", he mumbled, feeling his cheeks light up. Brett took on more of his own weight to look up at Eddy.
"I mean, I don't mind being on this end of things more, but you should try it sometime. I've never had an orgasm like that, like ever."
Eddy pulled Brett closer again and kissed the top of his head.
"We'll see, I'm not sure if I'm ready to go there just yet", he mumbled, feeling Brett rest his head on his chest again.
"Alright, your loss, love", Brett mumbled, closing his eyes again. Eddy sighed.
"I'll think about it, okay? I just... I don't know, I'm already kinda new to this whole thing in general and..."
Brett tiptoed up to kiss him and shut him up.
"I'm just saying, Eddy", Brett began after pulling away. "That I would want you to feel this good too. It's no stress for me, I definitely don't mind being on the receiving end."
Eddy kissed his forehead gently.
"Thanks love. I'll give it some thought."