7

(Y/N's POV)

"Get out and wait for me at home. I'm going to Mother's."

Quickly pulling your seatbelt off of you and getting out of the expensive car, you watch Ryun's vehicle speed off away from the giant expensive mansion house.

Great...

Nothing good ever comes from him going to his mother's house..

Once you get inside of the house, you carefully tug the horrific heels off of your feet and sniffle, tears rolling down your cheeks and dripping onto the expensive carpet.

This is so unlike him...

Ryun hasn't acted like this...even in high school...he never cared about children...

Why would he care so much now?

Right before the wedding?

Making your way up the spiral staircase to the bedroom you two share, your eyes glide over and land on the very expensive wedding dress, the width of the skirt taking up both double mirrored closet doors.

It's only a month away....

Ryun was so happy when he proposed...our senior prom...during our dance...

I don't know what has gotten into him lately...the second he's gotten home he just sits in his office...in the mornings he's so sweet and loving...

You set your purse down on the floor while crawling onto his side of the bed, the small trace of his cologne making you hug onto his pillow.

Oh Ryun...

Why are you being this way...

We're so close to the rest of our lives being spent together...

You hiccup and bury your face into his pillow and begin to softly cry, his harsh words flowing back to you.

What's so bad about being stuck with me?...

You tell me everyday you love me...

That you want no one but me..

And yet...you say you don't want to be stuck with just me...

Why Ryun....

Why...

····················

"Y/N."

Mmm...

"Y/N get up."

Your eyes flutter open and you quickly sit straight up, Ryun's stare cold when he looks down at you.

"We need to talk."

"Um...alright...okay.."

You quickly fix your hair and stand up as Ryun avoids eye contact with you, the air in the room suddrnly turning dense.

"I um...I talked to mother about the results we found out this morning...we discussed the future.."

"Ryun...I...I had no idea about-"

"Y/N listen. I need you to listen to me."

"S-sorry...I didn't mean to interrupt.."

"Mother talked to me about what it means to be part of the Lee family, and it needs to be a line that continues on."

Oh my god..

"Ryun please we can-"

"Y/N! Shut the hell up and listen to me!"