95

{Y/N's POV}

"Ah Yoongi- what...are you doing?"

Stepping out of Maki's room with the baby dressed in fresh clothes you furrow you're eyebrows together when you see Yoongi struggling to get into the apartment, a lampshade toppling down into the hardwood floors.

...what even...

"Ah! Hey Baby I just- get through here your stupid thing."

Maki showers the room with loud giggles watching her father's struggle to get through the door with a long box, his chest heaving a deep sigh when he finally enters the apartment.

"Yoongi...why do you have a lamp?"

"Ah you see, come here come here!"

Quickly walking over to where Yoongi stands he quickly envelops you both in a warm hug, a small chuckle escaping your lips into the room.

"Yoongi what is all of this?"

"This stuff is for you."

"...wait...this is for me?..."

"Mhm...I stopped by work and picked this stuff up for you, we're going to set it up by your side of the bed."

My side...

"Don't worry about cooking either baby, I ordered some takeout chicken so we can set up your new things."

"Yoongi I don't mind cooking you didn't have to do that.."

You can't help the smile that plays across your cheeks seeing the warm look in Yoongi's eyes, his lips placing a kiss on your forehead before dragging the box across the floor to in front of the couch.

"See this shelf you can put your stuff on like your pretty girl things and-"

"Maybe my new album you got me?"

Joining Yoongi on the floor and setting Maki down on her blanket you watch his ears turn a deep shade of red, his lips pushing out in a shy pout.

"Y-Yeah...that too..."

"Pa!"

"Aigoo, theres Appa's girl!"

Yoongi quickly scoops the baby off the floor into his arms and showers kisses all over her chubby cheeks, her loud squeal filling the room with warmth and love.

"Maki learned a new word today."

"Really? Which word? Is it Appa?"

"Um...Maki, what do we tell Appa?"

"HI!"

Scooting over so you can sit behind Yoongi and lay your chin on his shoulder you watch him sigh, his smile trying to hide the slightly disappointed expression.

"She's learning English words before she can even say Appa..."

"Aww Yoongi don't worry...saying hi is a very easy word for babies to learn..she'll say Appa one day but she already says Pa!"

"PA!"

Yoongi simply sighs and sets Maki down in her seat before turning around and grabbing your hand, his fingers tenderly gliding over your knuckles and his eyes weighed down by obvious exhaustion.

"I just want her to say Appa..."

"She will Yoongi, just give her some time."

Ruffling up Maki's hair before turning his attention to the box Yoongi pulls all of the pieces out of the cardboard and looks at you with a playful grin, his boyish excitement causing you to giggle.