66

(Yoongi's POV)

Yoongi...ah....

She called me...

Yoongi-ah....

Quickly shoving the stuffed turtle into his bag Yoongi allows himself to lean against the wall for a second as his thoughts race, tiny beads of sweat forming under his bangs.

What is this feeling.

My heart hurts....but...it feels nice...it isn't like when Maki's mother left...

Is this...is this attraction?

I don't know though...

I didn't feel this with Nanami...I just kind of knew I loved her...I mean we had a child together...even though I guess she didn't feel the same.

A sense of guilt over washes the earlier feelings as Yoongi drags himself down to the back door where his SUV waits for him, his eyes stealing a tiny glance up at his home.

This morning when I opened my eyes...I suddenly didn't want to get out of bed ever...I wanted to pull Y/N on the couch with me and forget work and everything...just the thought of her in my arms...

Shaking his head to rattle away the thoughts he crawls into the SUV and leans back against the seat, his eyes looking down into his bag at the turtle, his heart warming with a fluttering sensation growing in his stomach.

She picked this out for me...that means she was thinking about me the whole time she was there...on a date with Jimin.

"You okay Mr. Min?"

"Hmm? Oh yeah sorry...go ahead I'm ready."

"Alright sir."

I need to get my head on straight.

How am I ever going to get work done like this...

.......................................

"So the song is finished?"

"Mhm....finally..."

With a final sigh of relief Yoongi presses send on the computer and smiles at the loud claps that sound through the studio room, all the boys giving him hugs of joy.

"Wow Yoongi Hyung you did it! Where did you get the last bit of lyrics?"

"Mmm...I had a little bit of inspiration..."

"We need to go out and celebrate tonight! I'll buy all of us some beef!"

Ugh...I just want to go home and snuggle up to Maki on the couch and go to sleep...but this is important to them too...

"Alright Jungkook, I'll go out."

"Wait really?! What about Noona and Maki?"

"Ah..I already told her not to worry about dinner that I would probably be out tonight..."

At the mention of Y/N's name Yoongi feels the air in the room grow slightly heavy as he steals a quick glance at Jimin who's eyes are casted down under his desk.

Awkward....

"Hyung, we have another couple hours of dance practice but after that we can go out! We'll go somewhere close around here too so you don't have to worry about Maki."

Jungkook is so understanding.

Yoongi smiles and waves at the boys as they all shuffle quietly out of his studio leaving only him and Jimin, a small look of confusion growing on Yoongi's face.

"Do you need something Jimin-"

"Where did you get that turtle?"

Oh...

"Um....Y/N brought it home the other day and gave it to me...she said she bought it at the gift shop at that aquarium."

"Did you ask her to buy it?"

"What? No way. Y/N doesn't have a lot of money she just came home with it and got Maki an octopus."

Looking away from his computer screen Yoongi watches a slightly hurt look cross Jimins face, a feeling of guilt tugging at Yoongi's chest.

Something tells me there's a story behind that turtle.

"I Uh...I bought Y/N the dolphin that she brought home.."

"Oh really? That's nice of you."

What is he trying to prove?

I can buy her a stuffed animal...

Yoongi get ahold of yourself.

"Why um...why did you accept it?"

"It was a gift- Jimin is there something you need to say? You're obviously bothered by this."

Yoongi watches Jimin's cheeks grow pink and his feet shift awkwardly before he shakes his head, his body turning to stalk out the door with agitation.

"No. I was just wondering is all. Oh and I'm not going to go to dinner with you guys tonight. I'm not feeling too well."

"Oh...are you alright?"

"Yeah I'm fine Hyung. I'm just...not feeling like celebrating."

When Jimin stalks out of the room with his shoulders dropped down Yoongi turns and gazes at his computer while looking at his tired reflection in his computer screen, his chest aching when he grabs the turtle and holds it close to him.

I feel so guilty....

I....I'm having a hard time...

Y/N....when I'm around her I can't help what I do...the way she acts around Maki and when she cooks me meals I just..

Jimin obviously likes Y/N so much....but I don't want him to like her.

I don't want her to go places with him.

I want her to stay at home with me and Maki and watch her play and dance...and just...just live....

Y/N looks so broken sometimes...but when she gets up in the morning and makes me coffee...that sleepy smile she gives me makes my heart feel like it's going to explode.

I...I'm sick and tired of feeling this way.

Like I can't have anything else because I was with Nanami at one time in my life.

I want to ask Y/N about her past and what got to her to living in such a wretched place when she was once covered in diamonds more exquisite than my apartment.

I want to wake up every morning and know that she's there when I need her...to know that something like this doesn't have to end...

I don't want this to ever end.

I want her all to myself, I don't want Jimin trying to sway her away from my life.

I don't want to wake up one day and see her standing there beside him...I want to be the one to make her happy.

Oh...Oh my god...

I have feelings for Y/N.

(A/N): 👀👀👀👀👀 Huhuhu