106

{Y/N's POV}

"Oh, you didn't go to work today?"

Quietly making your way out of the bedroom to not wake Maki you watch Yoongi look up at you with a warm smile, his hair slightly disheveled from sleep.

"Mmm...I didn't wanna go in today...you and Maki have quite the popularity online now...PD-Nim told me I should take the day off to avoid unneeded press."

"Ah...are....the...comments...g-good?"

Feeling slightly nervous all of a sudden you shyly intertwine you're fingers together and watch Yoongi push his circle classes up, a small chuckle escaping his lips.

"They're positive from the ones that matter Darling."

Ah...I guess everyone has haters...

"Do you want some coffee?"

"You don't have to do that baby, come here I want to talk to you actually."

Quickly scampering over to the couch and immediately feeling Yoongi's arm slide around your waist he sighs and points to his laptop, your eyebrows furrowing with confusion looking at the house on the screen.

"What is this?"

"Well...you know...Jimin lives in a really nice gated community that's well protected...and I Uh...I just..."

"Are you scared she's going to find you again?"

Looking down into your fiancé's eyes he simply swallows hard and lays his head on your chest, his voice lowered to a shy whisper.

"I just...This place was bought with her...and I thought we would have more room...I paid my right arm for this apartment and I've never been impressed with the space."

Laying your cheek on the top of Yoongi's head and wrapping your arms around his neck you sigh tenderly and smile, your lips placing a feather soft kiss in his hair.

"Are you wanting to live by Jimin?"

"Well! Y-Ya know! Most of the guys are looking to move there and I...I just want Maki to be around her uncles!"

Mhm.

Looking over at the beautiful house shown on the screen you shift your body to sit on Yoongi's lap and click through the photos, your eyes widening when you get to the gigantic kitchen.

"That's a big kitchen."

"Mhmmm, I picked the house with the biggest one."

"....I like that kitchen."

"Do you want that kitchen?"

Turning your head to look at Yoongi you nod softly and watch him lean forward to kiss your cheek, his hand rubbing up and down your thigh lovingly.

"Alright then, my baby gets her kitchen."

I can cook so many good meals in that kitchen...and one day Maki can help me cook just like I did with my mother...

"I'll go call the realtor and tell them we want the house."

"Wait...you already talked to a realtor?"

"I knew you'd be down for the idea once you saw the kitchen."

"Min Yoongi!"

"What?! I wasn't going to come at you with an idea that didn't fit into your interests as well!"

Arching an eyebrow and rolling your eyes Yoongi wins you over with one of his wife gummy smiles, his hands moving up to rest on both your cheeks.

"So are we doing it?"