40

"Yoongi..."

You frown at the box set in front of you as Yoongi looks across the couch with a hard expression, his voice stern.

"No. Do not refuse it."

Yoongi...

Why do they insist.

"Yoongi I don't want it. I can get my own phone."

"Look, consider this more so a leaned phone, a company phone at that. I have to be able to get ahold of you to check on Maki, and alert you if any plans change, so you need this phone."

You look up to meet his gaze and feel slightly intimidated seeing him stare at you like that, your mood too gloomy from last night to even fight with him.

"Fine...I guess..."

I don't have the time for this.

I don't wanna fight with him over a phone..

He's right though...he does have to get ahold of me for Maki...

"Alright, I'm going to head to work, do you have everything you need?"

"Yeah..."

"Are you alright?"

At that moment you look at Yoongi and fight the desire to just start bawling into his arms so he can comfort you, instead you settle on a sharp nod and a half hearted smile.

"Yeah...I'm fine Yoongi, have a good day at work."

"Alright then..."

You watch him quietly leave the apartment and lock the door behind him as you get up and walk into Maki's room and see her big round eyes already gazing at you, her tiny coos melting all your pain away once again.

"Aigoo..there's my pretty girl...we're going to have so much fun today, we're going to bake a cake!"

"Pa!"

"Maki!"

Precious girl...

"Pa?"

Picking up Maki in your arms you place a small kiss on her cheeks and watch her squeal and press her whole mouth against your cheek getting drool all over your face.

"Are you giving me kisses?"

"PA!"

"Alright Miss Maki, lets get you dressed then begin making the cake for your little party!"

...................

(Yoongi's POV)

"Um...hey Hyung...can I talk to you for a second?"

"Yeah Jungkook, come in."

Yoongi stops working on the song as he watches the younger male step into his studio and sit down, his face twisted in an odd emotion.

"What is it Jungkook?"

"Well...I saw that Noona last night..."

"Y/N?"

"Yeah..."

"What about her?"

"Hyung....I think there's people being mean to her."

"Wait really?"

"Yeah...when I saw her last night she was standing in front of this guy and girl and he was laughing at her...but that Noona just stood there she looked like she was about to cry."