104

[A/N]: Listen to the song above as you read 💜

Alright, I got everything I need to make a nice casserole Maki can eat too...I didn't take too long so Yoongi shouldn't be too overwhelmed, hopefully Maki hasn't given him a hard time.

Making your way down the hallway with the bags in your hand you grin with satisfaction and twist the door handle when you finally get to the apartment, a small sigh escaping into the empty hall.

I won't tell Yoongi I saw Nanami...he doesn't need the stress...plus...she wasn't coming for him...

Poor girl...

The second you enter the dark apartment and look around your eyes grow wide when you see multiple tiny candles spread around the living room illuminating Yoongi standing in the middle of them with a soft orange glow, his lips immediately stretching into a warm smile.

"Hey baby."

"What...what is this?..."

"EOMMA!"

Flicking your eyes over Maki who sits on the couch wearing a pink sparkly dress you look at Yoongi with confusion and watch him stride over to you, his hands tenderly taking the bags from your hand.

"Yoongi...what is this?"

"Will you dance with me baby?"

Dance..

"Dance with you?..."

Grabbing your hand with only his fingers you follow Yoongi into the living room covered in little red rose petals and a tiny record player set up on the coffee table, classical music lightly humming in the background.

"Mhm, I want you to dance with me just like we did before I asked you to be my girlfriend."

He did all of this...

"When...when did you do this?..."

"While you were gone at the market Maki and I decided we wanted to surprise you when you got home."

Him and Maki...

Lacing his arm around your waist and tugging your body against his your entire face lights up in a blush when you catch the warm sent of his cologne, his eyes gazing down at you with an intensity you've never seen before.

"Just listen to the beat and dance with me baby."

Feeling your eyes flutter at his whispered voice you tenderly slip your arms up to wrap around his neck and feel both your bodies begin to slowly sway to the delicate sound of the piano, tiny claps from Maki being heard from the couch.

"Yoongi..."

"You know how much I love you, right?"

While swaying back and forth Yoongi brings one of his hands to your cheek and you feel an overwhelming sense of love glitter through your veins from his very touch, your heart becoming heavy with emotions.

"Y/N-ah..."

"Y-Yes?..."

"You're my best friend...and you've become one of the most important people in my life...during my darkest times...I've been able to look up and see your smiling face...everytime the sun rises and you're next to me...I know it's going to be a good day..."

"Yoongi..."

"I wanted to deny the feelings I had for you at first...but after being around you...I realized that all the pain I have ever felt in my life...you took it all away...like a fresh spring wind...I didn't know that instead of becoming hurt again...I would meet the love of my life."

Oh...my god...

Feeling tears welling in your eyes Yoongi swipes one away and presses his forehead against yours, his breath warmly fanning against your cheeks.

"I knew when I met you...everything would be okay..."

You can barely hear his whispered voice as you close your eyes and take in a deep breath to try and keep yourself from bursting into tears, your hands gripping the smooth silk material of his suit jacket.

"Yoongi.."

"I can never say into words how much I love you baby...no matter how hard I try...any words I say are just insensitive...it's so overwhelming...so instead...I want to show you."

Opening your eyes and feeling tears begin to roll down your cheeks Yoongi grabs Maki and tugs a tiny box from her hands and gets down on one knee while setting the baby on his leg, both their smiles filling your entire body with warmth and love when you see Yoongi help Maki open the velvet box, revealing a dainty diamond ring.

"Maki and I wanted to know, if you wanted to become a permanent member of our family, and marry me."

"Eomma."

Choking out a small sob and covering your mouth with your hands you quickly nod and hold out your hand, the small ring perfectly fitting on your ring finger.

He...he proposed....

Quickly standing up and pulling you close to him again he begins slowly swaying back and forth with Maki in one arm and your waist in the other, his lips kissing away the tears rolling down your cheeks.

"I love you so much baby."

"I-I love you too..."

"Mama."

"Oh Maki..."

Laying your head on Yoongi's chest and wiping away your tears you feel Yoongi's hand slowly rubbing up and down your back, his face pressing softly into your hair.

"I have something else to ask you darling..."

Looking back up into his eyes and seeing tears begin to roll down his own cheeks you softly gasp and watch him smile, his gaze quickly flicking over to Maki who stares at you both with a warm smile on her face.

"I never thought this moment would ever come...I always thought that for the rest of my life...it would just be Maki and I against the world...I thought love was impossible for me..."

Looking back over to you Yoongi's voice lightly cracks when he looks deep into your eyes, his vulnerable gaze sending shocks to your fingers.

"I want to know...if you would adopt Maki."

Feeling your shoulders drop at his words you suddenly burst into tears and feel your entire body begin to shake, Yoongi's arm your only form of stability.

"O-Oh m-my Y-Yoongi!"

"I want you to be Maki's mother...there's no woman in the world better fit to be a mother to my daughter..."

Burying your face into his chest and sobbing you quickly nod and feel the three of you slowly make your way to the floor so Maki can sit on the carpet, her little face looking up at you making you cry even harder.

He wants me...to be her mother...

I get to be a mama...

I get to live out my dream....

All those years of feeling worthless to everyone...even my own mother...

To these two people...I'm worth the world...

I've been given the greatest gift life can give...

I've been given a family...

(A/N): not at the funny looks I got from my family when I started crying writing this chapter. I'm currently crying outside. Don't mind me.