80

{Y/N's POV}

There we are...

I can't hide it anymore....

I can't hide it from you...I have to say it...

"I think I'm falling in love with you Min Yoongi..."

Your emotions are suddenly so overwhelming you can't help the small tear that rolls down your cheek and drips onto his hand that cradles your face so tenderly, your eyes never leaving his as a faint smile creases his handsome cheeks.

"Y/N-ah..."

I love it when you say my name...

I love it when you come home every single day...

I love cooking for you and having you eat the meals I make...

I love you...

I love you Yoongi...

I love you so much...

Now I know that you have the same feelings as me...please....let me hear it...

Yoongi simply smiles at you and allows his other hand to move up so he's cradling you're whole face and he touches his forehead to yours, your hands softly looping around his neck to hold yourself steady.

"I think I'm falling in love with you as well Y/N-ah..."

Wrapping your arms around his neck you allow yourself to melt into his embrace as he pulls you onto his lap and holds you against him in a tight hug, the knots of sadness tied so tightly in your chest seeming to unravel at the seams.

Someone loves me....

Someone finally loves me...for...for me...

Very slightly pulling away you look down into his dark brown orbs and push your fingers through the back of his hair and swallow hard, your cheeks burning with a deep blush.

He's...

"Y/N-ah."

"Y-Yes?"

"Can I kiss you?"

He's asking permission.

What a gentleman.

Giving him a small nod you lean forward and feel his hands push up your back to hold you against him as his lips tenderly press against yours and sends your entire body into a bloom of electrified warmth, a small groan vibrating from the bottom of Yoongi's throat.

This...

This feels...

Amazing....

I've never felt anything like this before...

When Yoongi disconnects your lips from his you look down into his wide eyes and feel yourself want to shrink away because of how Ryun would shove you off of him anytime you tried to sit on his lap, the air suddenly becoming awkward between the two of you.

"Y-Y/N-ah."

"Y-Yes?"

He's going to ask me to get off...

"C-Can I kiss you again?"

Huh?

Allowing your hands to drift down to his chest you watch his eyes fill with adoration when you lean down and press a tender peck on his lips, his eyelids fluttering shut as he grips the material of your T-shirt.

"Of course you can Yoongi."

Suddenly you let out a small squeal and smile wide when Yoongi lays you down on the couch and showers you with small pecks over and over on your lips, his gums on full display when he gazes into your eyes with a loving grin.

He's so amazing...

I never thought it would feel like this to kiss someone...Ryun...I never felt like this...ever...

"Y-Yoongi.."

"Yes?"

"My...my bias...was always you."

"O-Oh, really?"

"Mhm...I didn't want to tell you because I was shy."

"Mmm you sly little fox."

The two of you are nothing but smiles and giggles as Yoongi continues to shower you with endless kisses before he looks down into your eyes and swallows hard, his body settling down to rest of top of yours.

"I love you Y/N-ah."

Pushing a strand of black hair behind his ear you watch his eyes flutter at your very touch, the bottom of your stomach blooming with an odd warm sensation.

"I love you too Yoongi..."

The second the words leave your mouth Yoongi crashes his lips against yours as you let out a small groan and push your fingers through his hair, his voice suddenly dropping to a husky whisper.

"I Uh..is this making you uncomfortable-"

"Shhh Yoongi. It's okay."

Watching his pupils dilate and flick between each of your eyes seeming to try and search your thoughts you stand up and intertwine your fingers with his, his body following your every movement.

I know now why all of this happened...

All this heartache...

All this toiling...

Endless hours crying myself to sleep feeling so lost...

I can't have a baby...because there's one that already needs me...

I couldn't love a man I had been with for 13 years...because there is one right here that I can fully give myself to...

Pushing the bedroom door open you watch Yoongi follow you like a twitterpated puppy, his cheeks flushed with the sensations of the wine you both drank.

I want to love this man.

I don't want to allow myself to fall into my past and become the bitter woman my mother became...

I want someone to love me...

I yearn for it...

Soon you find your lips against Yoongi's again as you both fall onto the bed and giggle against each others skin before he presses a kiss on your neck up your jaw, his fingers tracing the thin waistband of your underwear with a small look of hesitation on his handsome face.

"Are you sure this is alright?.."

"I promise Yoongi...really..."

"Alright then."

Wrapping your arms around his neck you allow your body to sink against the plush mattress as your entire body is fueled by your newfound set of emotions, nothing but the feeling of love flowing through every vein and nerve ending.

I love this man...

I love this man more than I've loved anyone else in my life...

"I love you Y/N-ah..."

Mmm...I could get used to this..

Looking back up into his eyes you tug your T-shirt over your head and press another kiss against his lips, his very touch on your skin lighting you on fire.

"I love you too Yoongi."

And I feel like I'm going to for a very long time...

(A/N): :)