63

{Y/N's POV}

"Thank you for today Jimin, I had fun."

Clutching your bags of plushies against your chest you look up at Jimin and blush seeing the affectionate gaze he's giving you, his shoulder leaning against the wall of the apartment building.

"I had fun too, thank you for accompanying me. We should do it again sometime. I can take you around the city and we can look around at some cool spots I've explored."

"Mm..that sounds fun."

"I'll see you later Y/N-ah."

"Bye.."

Turning around and quickly making your way into the building to get away from the chilly rain beginning to spit from the sky, your mind whirling with odd thoughts and emotions.

This is strange...

Jimin seemed like he wanted to say something...

Looking down at the plushies in your hands your mouth stretches into a small smile before you take off up the stairs and make your way down the hallway to the familiar door you've come to call home, your heart rate skyrocketing when you hear Yoongi behind the door.

"Maki she will be home soon."

"MA!"

"Come on you have to put your clothes on! What is this some kind of nude rebellion?!"

Quietly latching onto the door handle you twist it and enter the apartment where Yoongi turns and looks at you with wide eyes, a look of relief flooding his face the second his gaze lands on you.

"Y/N-ah..."

"MA! MA! MA!"

"Maki!"

Setting the bags by the door you lean down and watch Maki smack her hands on the hardwood floor as she makes her was over to you, her coos of excitement sending your heart into a fit.

"MA!"

"I missed you too."

Picking the small baby up in your arms you turn and see Yoongi crouched down beside the bags, his finger trying to pull the tie out of the one you bought.

"Yoongi!"

"What I just wanna see what you got."

"That isn't for you to know!"

Giving you a small pout he stands up and walks over to you while laying his cheek against Maki's, his innocent grin he flashes making your frown turn into a smile.

"Will you forgive me?"

"Fine..I guess I can."

"Then can I see what you got?"

"No!"

"Awww come on!"

Setting Maki down in her high chair still in just her diaper you cross your arms and look at Yoongi, his gaze suddenly filling with mischief.

"Yoongi."

"You can't catch me."

"Yoongi!"

He quickly grab your bag of plushies and takes off running towards his bedroom with a small cackle, a large gasp escaping your chest as you take off after him.