50

Ugh...

My head...

I'm so comfortable...and warm.....

Wait...

Where am I?

Very slowly you peel your eyes open and look around at the white bedroom that welcomes you, a thick white comforter pulled over your sore body.

I'm...in a room?...

Wait whose room.

Carefully pushing yourself off of the plush mattress you look around the room some more and gaze down at your clothes, the events from last night slowly beginning to come back to you.

Oh...last night....

Jimin and Jungkook came...

"Hey...you're awake..."

You look up and blush when you see Jimin poking his head in the door with eyes full of concern, his white T-shirt hanging off his thin torso.

"Y-Yeah..."

"Are you doing okay? When you called Jungkook him and I were at a restaurant and we got there as fast as we could."

Jimin tenderly sits down on the side of the bed beside you and looks at you with a warm expression, a small glass of water in his hand.

"What happened Y/N?..."

"U-Um...well when I was on my way home last night I stopped at a convenience store for some...uh..some things and when I came back out I thought someone was following me so I kept looking behind me and...and someone was following me.."

Your voice begins quivering and you shyly pull the comforter up to your chest, and wipe away a stray tear, Jimin's hand comfortingly setting on your knee.

"You should have called one of us the second you saw someone following you...or even called the police..."

"I just....I thought if I made it inside my apartment then I would be safe..plus...the crime is so bad where I live the police don't even really show up anymore...nobody wants to be a police officer in the fourth district..."

"Y/N...that place is way too dangerous for you to live in."

Finally you look up and meet Jimin's gaze and his cheeks turn a bright shade of red, his hands nervously fumbling with your purse beside the bed.

"I-I grabbed this when we left...Jungkook's place is kind of crowded so I just brought you here...this guest bedroom is always here for when the guys stay over."

"Oh...you live here by yourself?.."

"Mmm yeah mostly...usually Taehyung stays over here with me but I told him I was bringing you here so he stayed with the others."

"Oh...I'm sorry..."

"Don't apologize Y/N! I'm glad we got there before anyone got in. Your door is damaged pretty badly though..."

"Ah...that isn't the worst thing about that apartment to be honest..."

"Y/N, why don't I help you-"

"Jimin I...I can do it myself..."

"Y/N, why don't you let me help you?"

"Because Jimin...I can do it myself. I don't want to rely on others-"

"It isn't relying though. It isn't like I'm going to pay your rent every month for you or something just some help getting into a better place before something bad happens to you."

"Wait...what time is it?!"

You quickly look over at the clock and relax when you see it isnt eight o'clock yet as Jimin lets out a frustrated sigh.

Oh wait...

Yoongi is at home today with Maki...

I wonder...if he saw my call...

"Do you know where my phone is?"

"Hmm? No actually...all I grabbed was your purse when Jungkook was carrying you out of the apartment.."

Oh no...

Well...as if he would try to get ahold of me anyway...

"Hey...Y/N..."

"Y-Yeah?"

"Would you by any chance want to spend the day with me? I don't have anything to do really..."

"Oh...um...well..."

I guess there's no harm in it...

Jimin did do all of this for me and welcome me into his home...

"S-sure...I don't...I mean...I have to stop at my place and take a shower.."

"No need! You can take a shower here if you like, there's a guest bathroom down the hallway! If you want you could uh...well you could borrow some of my clothes..."

With a deep blush you simply nod and watch him get up like a child would, his eyes sparkling with excitement as he leads you down the hall to the white door set just a little down from the room you were just in.

"Here it is, I'll make us some breakfast while you shower."

"Wait..you know how to cook?"

"Of course! I can make the best scrambled eggs in all of the country."

"All of the country?"

"Of course. My scrambled eggs will take your tastebuds on a grand journey."

Letting out a small giggle you nod and take the sweatpants and matching sweatshirt Jimin hands you, his eyes gazing down at you with playfulness.

"I guess we'll see then."

............................

"Okay, definitely the best scrambled eggs."

"See? I told you! I literally can't be beat."

Taking another bite of the eggs you lean your head on your other hand and looks over at Jimin silently enjoying his breakfast, his boyish smile causing your cheeks to lightly warm.

Maybe I had him wrong this whole time.

Jimin seems to be pretty sweet...once you get past that playboy attitude he greets with.

"So...what do you have to do today?"

"Mmm, I need to go pick up my clothes from the dry cleaners, and go do a little sound check at a small stage downtown."

"Oh...are you sure that's something you want me to go to?"

"Sure, there's nothing wrong with you being at a soundcheck. It's just for me so the others won't be there."

"Even your days off are filled with music I see..."

"Mhm, it's pretty much my everyday, but I love it. I really couldn't see myself doing anything else with my life other than music. Sometimes it gets a little lonely though, especially this gigantic house."

"Why did you buy a gigantic house just for yourself?"

"Well someday I hope that someone else will be in it with me."

"Oh...I see...."

"Well um...we don't have to worry about the dishes I can do them later...are you ready to head out?"

"Y-yeah! Sure!"

Jimin is actually sweet...

Maybe today will be fun...

(A/N): Happy 50th chapter 💜