36

(Y/N's POV)

Alright...I better go wake Maki up before she's up all night with Yoongi...

Carrying yourself quietly across the wood floors you make your way into Maki's small pink bedroom, Her tiny body hidden amongst her pink blanket.

Aww...

She's so cute..

Walking over to her crib you softly place your hand on her tiny back and lean down, her legs and arms stretching out the second you speak her name.

"Oh Makiiiiiiii, it's time to wake up precious girl."

Your aching heart blooms with warmth the second you see her flash you a tired gummy smile, little coos escaping into the room when she grips the pink bunny in her arms and buries her face in it.

"Aigoooo there you are! Good morning beautiful girl."

Lifting her out of the crib you watch the smile never leave her face as she lays her cheek on your shoulder, blankie and all coming with her when you walk into the living room.

"Looks like someone is sleepy today! Did you party all night?"

"Pa..."

She lets out a small giggle and buries her face into your neck, her tiny fingers gripping the thick material of your sweatshirt.

"Hungry?"

"Pa."

"Thirsty?"

"Pa."

"Cartoons?"

"PA!"

"Cartoons it is!"

With a now wide smile you sit down on the couch and lay all the thick blankets on it to create a small burrow you can lay Maki in, her hand holding onto the pink bunny with a death grip.

It's so funny that's not even the plushie I got her...she must have gotten the pink part mixed up...

"Alright...I'll make you your morning bottle while you watch cartoons, then I'll join you."

Keeping your eyes on Maki the whole time you quickly begin making her morning bottle as you try to throw all negative thoughts out of your mind, the cellphone in your pocket practically burning a hole in your mind.

I need to hurry and give this back to Jimin.

I'm tired of having it.

I want this to be over with and not let him think I need his money...it's a sweet gesture but it's too much.

After finishing up the bottle you walk back over to the couch and put it in Maki's mouth, her eyes turning to little half moons when she gives you a small grin.

"There we go, a fed Maki is a happy Maki."

Sitting there beside her watching the cartoons dance on the tv you notice her tiny hand come off of her bottle and lays on your leg, her gaze shifting from the tv to you.

"What is it Maki?"

"Pa...."

"Awww...is someone still tired?"

Maki quickly abandons her bottle and crawls on your lap before you stand up and hold her against you as she lets out a disgruntled huff.

"Alright we can watch cartoons and I'll let you sleep for a little longer, but first we need to change your diaper after a nice bath."

"Pa?"

"Mhmmmm, do you want a bath?"

You watch her entire face light up and she wiggles her arms as you walk into the bathroom and begin running the bath water for her, her eyes watching the clear liquid begin to fill up the bathtub.

"Pa?"

"Mhm, the water comes out of here so you can take a bath! Now let's add the bubbles!"

Grabbing the pink bottle of bubbles you and Maki watch the pink mass begin to bloom on top of the water as she squeals and claps her hands together.

"Aigoo Miss Maki sure loves her bath!"

After getting her undressed and placing her down in the bath you look up to see Maki gazing at you lovingly,  her tiny back rested against the plastic bathtub.

"What is it Maki?"

"Pa.."

Giving her a warm smile you wash her hair and pull her out of the bath while wrapping her up and a towel and laying her on Yoongi's bed, her legs kicking the soft blue duvet.

"Maki you're gonna get your Appa's bed all wet! Stay on your towel!"

You giggle and watch her squeal and keep kicking her legs before you get her dressed in a warm sleeper and brush her thick black hair with the soft bristle pink brush, Maki's eyelids already beginning to grow heavy.

"Ah...I feel you Maki...I didn't sleep very well either last night..."

Between everything awkward that happened last night with Yoongi and Jimin giving me this stupid phone...I feel exhausted too...

"Aigoo Maki you smell so good, you're so nice and clean!"

Maki smiles and lays her cheek on your shoulder while you make your way out to the living room with Yoongi's comforter as you both pile onto the couch with all the blankets.

"This is more comfy."

Laying Maki on your stomach you cover her up with her pink blankie as she lays her head on your chest and looks at the tv, her fingers messing with the hem of your sweatshirt.

This....

This is so wonderful....

This is the best feeling in the world....

Placing your hand in Mali's back you make sure the blanket is secure around her so she doesn't fall off of you, your own eyes becoming heavy the longer she lays on your chest.

I can't explain this feeling....

I wish it would never end...

Man....

I'm so tired...

You smile looking down at Maki and watching her back rise up and down with each breath, the negative feelings you had before seeming to melt away having her laying on your chest.

Even if my future isn't like this and I can't have a family....maybe this is what I'll get...even if I get a month...or even a year with Maki....then that's what I'll get...for now I get to give her a sense of security and make her safe so Yoongi can go to work again and support her...

I guess...

That's more than enough for me...

(A/N): fluffluffluffluffluffluffluff