53

Ugh...

I'm so embarrassed...

"N-Now...Maybe I should just go by myself-"

"You don't need to be going up there by yourself especially after what happened last night. I'll accompany you up there."

Oh no.

Did I clean up?

I mean...the apartment itself is filthy just because it's so old...

"Yoongi really.."

When the black SUV pulls up in front of your apartment building your anxiety skyrockets seeing the doors you busted through last night in fear, thoughts of last suddenly crashing into your mind.

Oh...

Am I...

Am I scared?...

"I-I don't want Maki t-to be without you for long..s-so I'll hurry..."

You don't say another word as you and Yoongi make your way up the molded wooden stairs and down the hall to your door, a small gasp escaping your lips when you see the wooden door practically busted in pieces.

Oh...wow...I guess I didn't see how bad it was because I passed out...

"Hey...you alright?"

You blush and nod when Yoongi lays his hand on your shoulder reassuringly, his simple touch sending sparks through your whole body.

"Y-Yeah...I-I'm fine...I just...didn't know it was that bad..."

"Come on..let's get your stuff and get out of here."

"Mm.."

Pushing the broken door open you step into your apartment and suddenly feel self conscious with Yoongi in it, your hands nervously messing with the hem of your T-shirt.

"I um...m-most of this stuff came with the apartment! I was planning on getting some better stuff...sorry..."

"Why are you apologizing?"

"Well...this place is so...and..I mean...you live in such a nice area.."

"Where you live doesn't mean that's who you are. It took me many years to be able to afford that apartment. I stayed in the dorms with the guys forever, it isn't until I....um...was with Maki's mother that I got that place...."

Oh...

So he got that place to start his family..

"I-I don't have much so I'll just be a second..."

"I'll be right here."

You nod quietly and make your way to your bedroom while tugging the duffel bag you used to move in and begin shoving your clothes in it, your eyes filling with tears of defeat.

Now I'm homeless...

And living with an international superstar who happens to be my boss.

Why is my life so unfortunate but fortunate?

Picking up your phone off the side table, you take a second to sit on your bed and look around at the filthy water stained walls you've lived in for almost a year.

This was my one place that I could come to know I had solace...not the best kind...but it was my own...this was my stepping stone to my new life away from Ryun and anything that could hurt me...and now that's all over...

Oh well...within two months I'll have enough money to have the down payment on a place in the second or third district...maybe even get a house like Jimin's if I wanted...

Ah...Jimin....

He and Jungkook were so sweet to come to my aid so quickly...I need to remember to do something for the both of them...

Maybe I'll make them a pie?

All men love food.

Wiping your tears with your arms you sling the duffel bag over your shoulder and quietly step out of the room, Yoongi's expression softening when he sees your current state.

"Don't worry Y/N-ah. This isn't a defeat, it's just a bump in the road."

Oh...

He...

He could tell what I was thinking?...

"Yeah..I guess so..."

When you both get down to the lobby you walk over and set the key on the counter, the old woman's eyebrows arching up and her expression souring.

"You better have my rent."

"I was almost attacked last night. I'm moving out, here's your key."

"I don't want the key I want my rent."

"Take your rent and shove it where the sun doesn't shine you old bat. I'm not giving you another red cent of my hard earned money."

"Oh really now?"

"What are you gonna do? Sue me? For illegally raising my rent on the spot and refusing to have a proper health inspection?"

"....prissy little bitch."

Gritting you're teeth and giving the woman a death glare you turn around and stalk out of the apartment building, Yoongi's eyes slightly shocked.

"Dang..."

"She's a horrible woman, she deserves it."

"Hey I'm not fighting it, some people deserve it."

Getting back in the passengers seat of Yoongi's car, you lean your head against the window and watch the dirty streets slowly beginning to become nicer the farther away you get.

"It's uh...it's been a while since I've been anywhere other than the studio without Maki."

"Really?..."

"Yeah...for seven months I stayed holed up in my apartment with just Maki and I because I was so nervous...I didn't want her in the eyes of the media and her existence exploited at such a young age...honestly the first time I went out, I met you."

"Wait really?"

"Y-Yeah...I wanted to go to the fourth district so I wouldn't be recognized so easily and that's when I saw you at the chicken place..."

"Oh...yeah...."

"I'm happy the guys forced me to go out that night though."

Your heart flutters in your chest and flushes your cheeks with heat as you gaze at Yoongi warmly, the pain and anxiety you had earlier seeming to melt away with his words.

"I'm happy you found me that night...I lost my job at the chicken place...that's the only place I could get hired because I don't have a resume."

Oh no.

"Wait you don't? Where else have you worked?"

Oh no oh no oh no oh no.

"Um...th-that doesn't matter. L-Look we're here! Better hurry inside to check on Maki!"

I don't want Yoongi to know my past...

I don't want to admit that I have been stuck in an emotionally abusive relationship for ten years then forced out because I can't have a baby...it's...it's embarrassing...

I want Yoongi to see the me now...not think of me as who I was before...I'm slowly changing...

And trying to become a better me...

(A/N): :P